Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Who lives in the city?
Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:16 AM
5 people are standing in a queue for plane tickets in Germany; each one has a name, an age, a favorite TV program, where they live, a hairstyle and a destination.
Names: Bob, Keeley, Rachael, Eilish and Amy
TV programs: The Simpsons, Coronation Street ("Corrie"), Eastenders, Desperate Housewives and Neighbours.
Destinations: France, Australia, England, Africa and Italy
Ages: 14, 21, 46, 52 and 81
Hairstyle: Afro, long, straight, curly and bald
Where they live: A town, a city, a village, a farm and a youth hostel
1. The person in the middle watches Desperate Housewives
2. Bob is the first in the queue
3. The person who watches the Simpsons is next to the person who lives in a youth hostel
4. The person going to Africa is behind Rachael
5. The person who lives in a village is 52
6. The person who is going to Australia has straight hair
7. The person travelling to Africa watches Desperate Housewives
8. The 14-year-old is at the end of the queue
9. Amy watches Eastenders
10. The person heading to Italy has long hair
11. Keeley lives in a village
12. The 46-year-old is bald
13. The fourth in the queue is going to England
14. The people who watch Desperate Housewives and Neighbours are standing next to each other
15. The person who watches Coronation Street stands next to the person with an afro
16. A person next to Rachael has an afro
17. The 21-year-old lives in a youth hostel
18. The person who watches Corrie has long hair
19. The 81-year-old lives on a farm
20. The person who is travelling to France lives in a town
21. Eilish is not next to the person with straight hair
Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:50 PM
Spoiler for Quite a group3. The Simpson is next to youth hostel; i.e. position  is next to position 
15. Corrie is next to Afro; i. e. position  is next to position 
16. Afro is next to Rachael; i.e. position  is next to position 
Seems something is cnfusing......?
Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:16 PM
Taking hint from the bonanova's answer my solution is as in attached Pdf file.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users