Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#41 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

Yes, that color is much better.

Can't really get much of a handle on who to trust, because nothing has happened yet. We don't know who will be killed, and no one is arguing on who should or shouldn't be lynched.

i was hoping u would say anything concerning my gift to u .and please stop complaining

btw i'll be going for some time,but be back before the N post in hours :D

#42 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

i dont usually speak at all :(

... i think i shud start saying SOMETHING... :dry:

u should always have an opinion and a plan of playing(startegy) :P

#43 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:29 AM

G, you shouuldn't say stuff like that. It's not needed, and it can only lead to trouble.O_O

#44 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:44 AM

getting me NKed ?? by you ?
(can u quote it ? )

#45 Tralala!

Tralala!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

u should always have an opinion and a plan of playing(startegy) :P

:D

PS- i hope that wasnt just a misspelling... :P

#46 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

oh yes sorry it's a misspelling .

PS ,i really want to know what kind of trouble is SC talking about ? let's see what the baddies have ,or Tom's S.A.

#47 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

Do you guys want to help me with something. Of course you do.
Can you please post your final actions between 7:00pm and 7:50pm in big bright red text, because I'm tired of people changing their minds.

#48 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

Haha! Yeah, if I can get on, before then, I will. I can't today, but my actions are in my last PM. [But you already knew that! :P] And darn! I was hoping you would say something about my accusation! Does this mean you really DO have ulterior motives? :o :P

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#49 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1459 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

@plasmid,nice &quot;essay &quot;back there ,u are more suspicious to me now,and please if u can make your posts a bit smaller cz it's better for all of us.

Tuffy ,spy Plasmid,jerry if he doesn't redirect :P (Plasmid was right Jerry is a bit non usage for goodies)

Hmm, try to look at that from the baddies' perspective so you understand the implications.

If you make it known on the main thread ahead of time who people are going to "spy" during the night (in this case using Tuffy's role copy as a spy but same idea) the baddies will know that if the person being spied is good and will become a confirmed goodie, there will be one less goodie under suspicion during the next day's lynch votes and more chance that a baddie will be lynched. Because of that, if their thinking caps are on, they have an incentive to NK the person being spied if they're a goodie: that would eliminate the person who would otherwise become a confirmed goodie and avoid narrowing down the number of players who are potential baddies during the lynch vote.

So in general it's probably not good to broadcast who is going to get spied (particulary for the spy-ee). But now that I've made this public knowledge, the spy knows that there would be an advantage to not actually target the player mentioned in the main thread. And baddie behavior changes a bit when all this logic is out in the open because they might start WIFOMing: if they don't NK the proposed spy target, then they can use this logic to say that not getting NKed implies that the proposed target was a baddie.

All that aside, my ability seems reasonably useful so Tuffy can go ahead and role copy me just for the ability if he wants. (At least you know I'm not Jerry.)

Edit: lynched an extraneous comma

Edited by plasmid, 02 October 2011 - 04:24 PM.

#50 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Or maybe you're WIFOM-ing too and trying to claim Jerry because you're a baddy! And now Tuffy won't copy you, and so he won't find out you're a baddy, and so you and your baddie friends are safe. Well, safe for now, at least...... :lol: :P

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users