Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Trek Mafia

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

#301 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:45 AM

EDIT: Yay! Glyc and Framm aren't Sela! That means either I am (and I've already defended myself) or Sela is dead! Worf, go and trap Slick. We'd best get this done with.

Slick is Weyoun. Can you absolutely clear Glyc and Framm? I can clear Darth, Vine, & Segul. And if someone can clear you (and me), that means Maurice was Sela and is already dead!

C'mon guys, we can put this one in the bag. Warf needs to trap Slick so he can't kill anyone. I don't think there is a better option. As long as a baddie exists, there will be kills and Warf can't trap the same person twice in a row. So it's tonight or never. If Sela does act tonight, we should be able to nail her during the following lynch, although my hunch is that she's dead.

Edited by Social_Darwin, 16 January 2011 - 05:46 AM.

#302 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:46 AM

I'm not saying not to trap me, I'm just saying that trapping Slick makes more sense. And by the way, if Worf and I coordinate, we can get almost twice as much done. Also, I asked about Sela's vote multiplying in this thread rather than in the Sela PM I would have gotten if I were Sela. (I'm assuming Araver sent out Sela's information via PM). Of course, I could have just done that so I'd have a defense. I've actually hinted at my role a few times in this thread, if you look carefully enough.

#303 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:52 AM

Blablah, I agree with you about the most important thing you haven't said.

Glyc is either Sela or Sela is dead. Slick is Weyoun.

Warf should trap Glyc, while Sisko blocks Slick. Our remaining spy roles can't do much at this point. Just survive the night ;)

Edited by Social_Darwin, 16 January 2011 - 05:55 AM.

#304 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:53 AM

Huh?

Well, Vine says she can clear Glyc, so I'd wait for her to get on before Worf goes trapping Glyc. In any case, that sounds about right.

Edited by Blablah99, 16 January 2011 - 06:00 AM.

#305 Glycereine

Glycereine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:37 AM

things like what SD just said are why I still think he might be Sela.

I've been cleared.

#306 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:46 AM

Then we have all cleared one another and Sela (Maurice) is dead. Glyc, the same person who cleared you also cleared me, so I think we can stop pointing the finger at one another :P

Trap Slick Block Slick Lynch Slick Win.

#307 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

Nobody post. Night-post will be up shortly.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#308 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:15 AM

Night 4 - "Alpha Quadrant-style treachery"
-------
Worf went out to find a target tonight. He was sure his target had to be stopped to prevent more killing. He found Slick and trapped him in a storage room. No more truth-serums this time. He thoroughly checked Slick with a medical tricorder and found out who he was.
-------
Disguised as a Maquis operative with Vulcan heritage, Commander Sela was on the orbital station. She lay low enough so people did not really notice her. She was shadowing everybody hoping to find out if any of her two targets left were still alive. People kept dying aboard the station, so she had to hurry to claim her kills for the mission. Romulans did not give away promotions for half-accomplished missions, and she had a feeling the Romulan Tal Shiar probably managed to bug the station in advance. So, the kill should be her's alone. She planted a bug on Glycereine tonight and after a couple of hours she became convinced that he was one of her remaining targets. Indeed he was. A clever ambush on one of the secondary corridors and the Doctor lay in a pool of blood. Satisfied with her two kills so far, Sela packed up and left the station in an escape pod. 2 out of 3 was an acceptable accomplishment (the 3rd target had been killed earlier, before Sela could find it and it did not matter anyway)
-------
Data was alone in his quarters, going over surveillance reports. He ran a few behavioral pattern detection algorithms and he found Sela, the Romulan spy and the remaining Dominion infiltrator. However that was too late, as the Romulan Spy had already finished her mission.

Game is over! Romulan (Indy) Wins!

Congratulations to BlaBlah (Comm. Sela)
I am choosing BlaBlah as MVP of Star Trek:Dominion Wars Mafia :thumbsup:

Final roster
1. Slick
2. Hirkala - Lynched and found to be Female Changeling
3. Segul – Killed by First Omet'iklan
4. Firno - Lynched and found to be Odo
5. golfjunkie – Killed by Female Changeling
6. Framm
7. Vineetrika
8. Darth Legion
9. Blablah
10. Glycereine - RID Killed by Comm. Sela
11. benjer3 - Lynched and found to be First Omet'iklan
12. crazypainter – RID Killed by Comm. Sela
13. maurice – Killed by First Omet'iklan
14. Social Darwin

Roles and actions in a minute.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#309 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:17 AM

YES!!! Nice job, Blablah!!! Way to avenge us baddies, even though you didn't mean to! LOL Nice game, guys!

#310 Vineetrika

Vineetrika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:18 AM

We were very close :) well done Blablah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users