5. golfjunkie- voting for Firno

6. Framm - Voting for Firno

7. Vineetrika - Voting for Slick

8. DarthLegion - Voting for Slick

9. Blablah - Voting for Slick

10. Glycereine - Voting for Firno

11. benjer3 - Voting for Firno

14. Social Darwin - Voting for Slick

Day 1, most votes for Slick came from now-confirmed Starfleet and our deceased Odo. I have yet to confirm Blablah, and in a no-lynch situation I would expect at least one baddie to vote for his own as cover. That means most of the baddies and some goodies voted for Firno. From that list, GJ was killed by the baddies, Darth Legion was confirmed good, Vine confirmed/defended SD as good and thereby confirmed she was good as well. Leaving:

Slick

Hirkala

Framm

Glycereine

Benjer

Blablah

1. Slick- voting for Darth Legion

2. Hirkala - Voting for Social Darwin

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

9. Blablah - Voting for Hirkala

10. Glycereine - Voting for Hirkala

11. benjer3 - Voting for Social Darwin

Day 2:

Hirkala lynched as the Female Changeling. Confirmed Bad - Deceased

Slick voting for Darth Legion. Confirmed Bad, likely Weyoun – Needs Targeting

Benjer3 voting for SD after Vine cleared him. Very Likely Bad, First Omet’iklan – Needs Targeting

If we still believe CP to have been Gul Dukat, that leaves Framm, Blablah and Glycereine as undetermined. So N3, we should:

RID, BLOCK or TRAP - Slick

SPY, BLOCK or TRAP - Benjer3

SPY - Framm

SPY - Blablah

SPY - Glycereine

Assuming we can avoid Sela achieving her WinCon tonight, we can win this in the lynch in two days time. So we all don’t go targeting the same people, here is MY OPINION of what we should do tonight. Most importantly, we need to block both remaining baddies so they can’t use their group kill tonight. I welcome any criticism of course (except from Slick).

Sela – RID Slick

Sisko (if you’re still alive) – BLOCK Slick

Worf – TRAP Benjer 3

La Forge (if you’re still alive) – SPY Framm

Data – ORACLE the faction for Blablah and Glycereine

Hopefully, if Sela does wax Slick, that will leave us one maybe two bad guys max to lynch. Sela, killing Slick is in your best interest too, even if he’s not one of your WinCon because: 1. they may end up group killing you (in which case you straight up lose); 2. it will bring you closer to your WinCon by process of elimination; 3. if you did RID CP as Gul Dukat, you can almost complete your coup de etat of the Dominion by offing 2 of their 4 players.

C’mon Starfleet, I can almost taste this victory!

Edited by Social_Darwin

Based on the 100th post in this thread made by Araver, Sela is 2 RID kills away from her wincon. She needs 2 successful nights to do this. Assuming there are 2 baddies left, we need 2 successful lynches to achieve our wincon. So, it is highly important that we do not out our roles.

Having said that, I might be targeted for the night kill as I was primary responsible for Hirk's lynch. Before I die, I want to share everything I know. I clear Darwin, Legion and Glycerine as not baddies (I didn't say they are goodies). Benjer is looking more like a baddie and Sela could be one of Framm, Darwin, Legion, Glycerine and Blablah.

Based on the 100th post in this thread made by Araver, Sela is 2 RID kills away from her wincon. She needs 2 successful nights to do this.

The "one down, two to go" was meant to check one of her targets as killed from the list of 3.

Sela has 3 targets in the story. Her WinCon still says only 2 need to be killed (by her) to win i.e. 1 more.

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion that "one down, two to go" statement in the night-post created.

Edited by araver

IF Legion, Glycereine and I are cleared as baddies by you AND in a previous post you confirmed me as good AND I can confirm Legion as good...THEN Glycereine is Sela. :o

Edit: Thanks araver for clearing that up. I thought as much, but your confirmation is helpful.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Having said that, I might be targeted for the night kill as I was primary responsible for Hirk's lynch. Before I die, I want to share everything I know. I clear Darwin, Legion and Glycerine as not baddies (I didn't say they are goodies). Benjer is looking more like a baddie and Sela could be one of Framm, Darwin, Legion, Glycerine and Blablah.

Don't go stealing my thunder there Vine. :P Before I said anything about Hirkala, you were voting for Benjer.

Vine's recent post, if you look at it correctly, clears him from the list of possible baddies. This leaves only a few people. I had a feeling about Hirk, he turned out to be a baddie. I've got a bad feeling about Benjer, Blablah, and Slick.

It seems all our lists have Slick and Benjer in common. Let's act accordingly tonight. :ph34r:

@DL - Patterns you'll pick up later. For now use deductive logic. That is far more solid, particularly this far into a game.

Edited by Social_Darwin

:ph34r:

I just got called out as SELA and I am most definitely not. Not going to provide evidence right now as it's night and I think the person who called me out may be fishing for role ID's....

no one out yourselves as SELA only needs 1 RID not 2 to win...

I didn't call you out as Sela.

Please guys, READ the posts a bit more carefully. I said IF. I even put it in bold. Here is another IF. IF you're not Sela, then Vine, Framm or Blablah is. So either you or Vine are lying. Of that, I am sure. And frankly, I don't care which of you is.

We don't need RIDs to win this game. We need the Starfleet to be on the same page by BLOCKING Slick and Benjer so they don't get another night kill. That said, I have everyone RID'd except you, Framm, Blablah and Vine. And at least 2 of you are on my side. So I don't care who is who, as long as you do what WE need done to win. So, if we do sucessfully block the Dominion from acting, then its a race between our lynch and Sela's RID to win this game and I don't want any roles outed at all.

I guess we will see after dark.

Edited by Social_Darwin

And btw, simply stating something as fact doesn't make it true.

I am most definitely not [sela]. Not going to provide evidence right now.

Not a strong case for your defense against the Sela suspicion. :blink:

Edited by Social_Darwin

I was primary responsible for Hirk's lynch.

Don't go stealing my thunder there Vine. :P Before I said anything about Hirkala, you were voting for Benjer.

And I broke the tie, sealing Hirk's fate.

As for Sela, I'm not sure. I'm fairly certain I'm not Sela. I could be, of course, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Can anyone give a hint if Julian Bashir is still alive? We need him.

I did not want a tie and I was trying to convince goodies to vote for Hirk. I am guessing that the baddies might have been little upset with my big mouth and probably want to take me out.

Now that we are making guesses of who is who, Sela is also probably getting close to a successful RID kill from her list. We do not want her to win and I am sure baddies don't want this to happen either. We should definitely stop her and the only way is to trap her. If Framm is Sela, then Weyoun would know about it as he spied Framm on N2.

Slick, we all know you are a baddie and if you want the game to continue beyond N3, please tell us if Framm is Sela or not. If you don't want to answer this instead you want to take out Sela yourself then Sela RID kill has higher priority than baddie kill.

Goodies, any more guesses of who Sela could be ? It's definitely not me. Trust me.

Glyc, I have voted for confirmed baddies ONLY. "If it were worse..." It can't get any better :rolleyes:

Vine, I trust you because I'm 99% certain of who you are. That's why I suspect Glycereine of being Sela.

SD please stop misreading or misquoting me.

You're not helping your case. I meant what I said, if your voting pattern wasn't as good as it was your accusations would be much more suspicious.

And if you knew for certain who vine was you'd know who I am as well based on roles left alive which makes me less sure about you. However I'm more sure slick is a baddie than that you are Sela.