BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia II

Seven work for you? How about you, Derrai?

repeating question:

When is the latest that everyone can be on before the end of the day (1PM EST)? We are so going for extensions, btw.

Wow, writing in big bold red letters is going to become a hobby :rolleyes:

I am on at 7. I think you mean 1am EST, right?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: scsw

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

1. GMaster479--voting for derrai

2. Magic – [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

3. IDNE - voting for Mrs. P

4. Akaslickster – [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

5. Lost in Space - voting for derrai

6. twin_bro – [Bricklayer] hacked apart by the citizens

7. tpaxatb – [?] put to eternal sleep by the [HoC]

8. Derrai - voting for Mrs. P

9. crazypainter - voting for ?

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P

12. ST - voting for Mrs. P

13. SG - voting for Mrs. P

14. woon

15. music

Would love some more defense, seeing as how I'm on for once.

1pm or 1am?

1am is possible, so is 1pm, but it would be just a bit harder.

Would love some more defense, seeing as how I'm on for once.

1pm or 1am?

1am is possible, so is 1pm, but it would be just a bit harder.

Awesome! I meant 1AM...sorry :blush:

@GM: Sorry, I meant between 7PM to 1AM EST. Do you think you can be on between then?

Hopefully we can pull a successful Mrs.P lynch. I just want everyone to be on because I need to re-arrange things for the night. You'll see :)

Edited by star_tiger

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

2. Magic [?] pounded into mush by the [Copier]

4. Akaslickster [Healer] plummeted into the abyss

6. twin_bro [Bricklayer] hacked apart by the citizens

7. tpaxatb [?] put to eternal sleep by the [HoC]

9. crazypainter - voting for ?

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P - voting for ST

14. woon

15. music

Sorry have been busy most of the day, and not able to post. I don't know what more I can do to defend myself. I am the role I have said I am. And if I survive the lynch I plan on answering all of our prayers and using some money to get rid of the Myath. And that is who I am voting for now.

@ IDNE, I am forced to think that you are an infected spawn; what other reason would you have for backing ST up so strongly? Your vouching for her, claiming things that I know can't be true. The only valid thing to assume is that you are infected.

(Oh and sorry in advance - I will not be online anymore tonight. Leaving work now, and I have no computer access at home. Makes playing Mafia tricky, but nothing I can do.)

Edit: Messed up the colors.

Edited by MrsP

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

Sorry have been busy most of the day, and not able to post. I don't know what more I can do to defend myself. I am the role I have said I am. And if I survive the lynch I plan on answering all of our prayers and using some money to get rid of the Myath. And that is who I am voting for now.

@ IDNE, I am forced to think that you are an infected spawn; what other reason would you have for backing ST up so strongly? Your vouching for her, claiming things that I know can't be true. The only valid thing to assume is that you are infected.

(Oh and sorry in advance - I will not be online anymore tonight. Leaving work now, and I have no computer access at home. Makes playing Mafia tricky, but nothing I can do.)

:P You wish.

I think that enough people are positive about STs innocence now to keep things going against you.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

9. crazypainter - voting for Mrs. P

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P voting for ST

14. woon

15. music

Sorry MrsP but what the others have said I agree with.

I think you got caught. But this is all part of the learning process.

And remember, this is just a game.B))

I am not going to be online after 5:30pm pst. Friend coming over for dinner

and to talk art.

edit: posting at same time as INDE and MrsP. And adding her vote with the correct color

Edited by crazypainter

Well, I was hoping to wait out until 7PM, but I just learned that I am not a very patient person :( Plus, I was using Mrs.P as bait, but I think I got the baddies down anyways...watch me be wrong :rolleyes:

Mrs.P, you owe me. Big time. :P

I'm 99% sure that CP is the Chimeric Myath.

I know that Mrs.P is most likely a baddie, but I think the Myath is the bigger threat here. She is the cause of our RID fear and is quite troublesome when you're about to get lynched and you can't think of a good defense (this, of course, is only for the goodies ;) ). Not to mention that the indie can have at least 2 abilities and is able to infest other people. I don't think that the Myath has spawns, but it might soon (especially the way things are turning out). Personally, I will vote for CP. The baddies don't have a save (unless the Copier gets really lucky) so the Barbarian can kill Mrs.P tonight, but the Myath might have a save tonight (especially if tpax is the Defender). Also, I don’t see why the baddies shouldn’t help out either. They get to kill off the indie, which is a threat to them too, and Mrs.P can perform her baddie action tonight. So, I see no reason why we shouldn’t lynch her now. :)

edit: I feel like writing in big bold red letters is becoming a hobby of mine... ;)

Edited by star_tiger

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

10. Riranor

11. Mrs.P voting for ST

12. ST - voting for CP

14. woon

15. music

I was just thinking...I guess we could wait until next lynch to kill CP. If Mrs.P is the Silencer, I'd rather get rid of her today and let CP slide until next lynch. She's dead anyways, and the chances of her RID-ing someone is slim...right? That way, we'd hopefully get rid of 2 baddies at this time next day :)

scsw: What happens if someone is infected N1, then the indie dies D1? Is the person still an indie?

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

10. Riranor - voting for CP

11. Mrs.P voting for ST

12. ST - voting for CP

14. woon

15. music

I just caught up and i believe ST is most likely correct and the Chimera is the biggest threat at the moment. i will follow her hoping for the best

edit: i didn't read the post prior too mine, St i think that CP is the biggest threat and i worry that the Chimera may know something if they got a spy role of some sort. I do not think we should all wait on it

Edited by Riranor

That is some very useful information, ST, and I trust you 100%, but I think we should stick with lynching a baddie this time. That is my personal opinion. I will be back on just before 8 to see if there is a consensus.

Wyrmhaven's Manifest:

10. Riranor - voting for CP

11. Mrs.P voting for ST

14. woon

15. music

@IDNE: I trust your good judgement. Plus, if this is the wrong choice, I have someone to blame it on! Just joking ;)

I was just thinking...I guess we could wait until next lynch to kill CP. If Mrs.P is the Silencer, I'd rather get rid of her today and let CP slide until next lynch. She's dead anyways, and the chances of her RID-ing someone is slim...right? That way, we'd hopefully get rid of 2 baddies at this time next day :)

scsw: What happens if someone is infected N1, then the indie dies D1? Is the person still an indie?

No. The parasites die with the Myath.

Edited by scsw

Rir, just out of curiosity, who do you think is a baddie? Mention your 3 most suspicious people please :D *hugz*

hmmm, I have too say Derrai, Mrs. P, and i don't know about a third really yet. THough i thought you were teh Chimera for a while still ST... but i am sure with the points you stated before and with how much attention you are attracting too yourself now that you are telling the truth. So should i vote for Mrs. P or CP. i say we should lynch who we believe to be the Chimera

edit: i am doing HW so if i take a while to respond then sorry

Edited by Riranor

hmmm, I have too say Derrai, Mrs. P, and i don't know about a third really yet. THough i thought you were teh Chimera for a while still ST... but i am sure with the points you stated before and with how much attention you are attracting too yourself now that you are telling the truth. So should i vote for Mrs. P or CP. i say we should lynch who we believe to be the Chimera

edit: i am doing HW so if i take a while to respond then sorry

Think of one real quick... :) Or ooh, make it two! :D

Edited by star_tiger

ST you expect a lot form me when i am trying to work on my HW. I would have too say... I really don't know. Everyone has the same amount of suspicion from me. I wish i could just pinpoint teh baddie but sadly enough i can't

The parasites die, not the person who has them, correct?

I suggest that someone block the Myath tonight.

Yes. The players remain alive if they are not converted before the Myath dies.

ST you expect a lot form me when i am trying to work on my HW. I would have too say... I really don't know. Everyone has the same amount of suspicion from me. I wish i could just pinpoint teh baddie but sadly enough i can't

Aww, poor Orange, just go with gut feeling. You don't really need to panic about it :rolleyes: In fact, the more you refuse to answer, the more I think you are a baddie. Now, you wouldn't want that, now would you? :)

Aww, poor Orange, just go with gut feeling. You don't really need to panic about it :rolleyes: In fact, the more you refuse to answer, the more I think you are a baddie. Now, you wouldn't want that, now would you? :)

stop calling me that -.- and now it will look like i am baddie by posting my suspects after you said that. I honestly don't know who but if you really want someone that badly i would have too say... music? honestly im not sure about thatm now can i please work on my HW, i just got math too do XD