BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

11 answers to this question

First of all...off topic. Put this in the word riddles forum.

She shoots a picture of him, holds it underwater (or developer fluid) for 5 minutes, and then hangs the picture up.

Did she marry a sock? She could shoot him with stain remover, wash him, hang him up to dry, then they could go to dinner and a movie or something.

That is illegal in most states. However they are pushing for socks' rights pretty heavily in California lately.

Best answer. One of those lateral solutions that makes more sense and fits the original parameters even more than the intended solution.

I would agree, except for the part of the OP that says "...and then have a wonerful night together..." Because that implies that they both had a wonderful night together...and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if she actually did those things to him, he did NOT have a wonderful night (unless he's a serious masochist and somehow survived all of the above) :c) But I agree that it's a great answer.

I would agree, except for the part of the OP that says "...and then have a wonerful night together..." Because that implies that they both had a wonderful night together...and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if she actually did those things to him, he did NOT have a wonderful night (unless he's a serious masochist and somehow survived all of the above) :c) But I agree that it's a great answer.

That answer precludes survival. Maybe zombie-ism. Is it still necrophilia if they are undead.

A woman shoots her husband, holds him underwater for 5 minutes, hangs him and then have a wonerful night together. How is this possible?

I think I know...

she shoots him with one of those plastic sucker bow and arrow things, then they both go and have a bath together, and she holds onto a part of him that is underwater (you know which part I mean), then they go to the bedroom for some kinky action using some ropes and bondage gear, that he hangs from, and after all this they make mad beautiful passionate love.