I have a key for you to be able to convey

If one is the key, then comprehend this badly

If one is succeeded, I'm yours informatively

What is the key?

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

On my Mac, the F1 [if one] is used as a screen dimmer. But I think that the F1 is traditionally used to bring up the help. So is the answer "help"?

that's the answer of What am I. :) Congrats!

:) you're right.

Congratulations to you and a credit to lotus!

Let me tell you why I didn't guess F1 on my guess about the number 4. Because you have the number 1 written out all over your riddle. It's not law, but the whole point of a riddle is to give clues to an answer without putting it in the riddle. Unless the riddle itself says that the answer is in the riddle.....I might have misinterpreted, but I didn't see that in your riddle. Just, to let you know how the riddler answerer thinks, and the general ways that riddles usually go. But, I thought this was a VERY well written riddle, nonetheless. I did like it.

dang all my 'F' keys are over to the right of my keyboard.

aw. I'm sorry for that if it doesn't fit with one of my hints. :) i never thought that KBs have a diff models.

dang sorry.

Let me tell you why I didn't guess F1 on my guess about the number 4. Because you have the number 1 written out all over your riddle. It's not law, but the whole point of a riddle is to give clues to an answer without putting it in the riddle. Unless the riddle itself says that the answer is in the riddle.....I might have misinterpreted, but I didn't see that in your riddle. Just, to let you know how the riddler answerer thinks, and the general ways that riddles usually go. But, I thought this was a VERY well written riddle, nonetheless. I did like it.

I posted a hint saying "The key lies in the riddle" and master300 replied "This is getting me confused, eating tons of waffles isn't helping my brain function." (ROFL) and later another hint "the key is stated in the riddle."

The riddle is written not spoken. so I think maybe it's an excuse of what you're saying. Well, i just want the ball to get rolling. Sorry if you misconceived the riddle.

Thanks to all of you guys. I had fun with this.

Edited by Aeron Gregory Murilla