BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Why is it that on a US one dollar bill it says "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which means "New Secular Order" or "New Nonreligious Order" but right next to it it says "In God We Trust."????

i dont really get it..

Copy of dollar bill: http://questionabletopic.files.wordpress.c...ted_states_.jpg

the nonreligious thing is under the pyramid (which i dont really get either, why the heck is it there?!?!)

4 answers to this question

I think there have actually been some petitions to get rid of it. Basically: The majority on Congress or anyone with the power to make the change (really, having "In God We Trust" on there is completely unconstitutional) are a bunch of Gawd-Lubbing morons. Cross it out. :P

Hey there is a series about the one dollar bill and the conspiracy behind it. if your really interested to know about the pyramid and the one 'eye' then i think you would very interested in the series.

its called The Arrivals

you can search it up on facebook to watch all the episodes. if you have any queries free free to contact me.

Peace.