BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia

You seem very suspicious to me

Your reason to change your vote makes you seem extremely suspicious, since you're just bandwagoning on someone based on nothing...

If you don't elaborate on your vote you're gonna end up getting the votes yourself.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMaster why are you changing you're vote

I'm voting for you because:

a) you're suspicious

b) my vote for RPG is useless now

Well I guess I really changed my vote because I realized my vote for MarioMan wasn't going to do anything so I might as well go with the majority and try and get the heat off me. So I changed my vote because of your reason to vote for me originally.

EDIT: typos

Edited by Gmaster479

Well I guess I really changed my vote because I realized my vote for MarioMan wasn't going to do anything so I might as well go with the majority and try and get the heat off me. So I changed my vote because of your reason to vote for me originally.

EDIT: typos

Apart from you Kat had the majority vote at that point. You've got one more chance before you die ;)

1. Riranor - voting for GMaster479

2. Reaymanator - voting for GMaster479

3. CGH0606 - voting for GMaster479

4. GMaster479 - voting for Riranor

5. andromeda - voting for Riranor

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

8. IDNE - Killed by the Doppelganger (?)

9. JarZe - voting for Riranor

10. woon - voting for Kat

11. Marioman9 voting for GMaster479

12. abhisk - voting for CGH0606

13. GC - Killed by the Assassin (?)

14. Kat - voting for Limey

15. twin_bro - Lynched and found to be the [Jailor]

Uh...erm...um...I dunno, I kinda thought GMaster is good...but Riranor trusted me...maybe a random vote then, because I have a feeling we're going after the wrong people *who we should go after, I don't know xD*

<(^-^)>

Day Ends in 30 minutes. I might or might not be here to call it then.

But rest assured that the cut off point for voting will be observed.

If there are any last defenses or changes of vote, you have till then.

Edited by scsw

6. RPGBully

7. Limey voting for abhisk

Just had a sudden realisation abhisk you have to go :(

6. RPGBully

7. Limey voting for abhisk

Fixed the colours :3

<(^-^)>

Prologue - The Chaos Begins

Night 1 - First Blood

Day 1 - A False Lead

Night 2 - Irony

Day 2 – A Grave Error

“Where is IDNE?”

The chattering crowd went silent immediately. Everyone was looking around the city square, trying to find IDNE, but he was no where to be seen.

“Let’s look for him!” someone shouted and the crowd separated into two groups to look for IDNE. The first group headed to the slums while the second headed to the marketplace.

On the way to the city square, GMaster479 had to pass through the marketplace. The usually busy marketplace was barren now – everyone was gathered at the city square to discuss the recent turn of events. He was running late and anyone late would be subject to suspicion.

‘No, I cannot have that happen. I don’t want to end up like twin_bro!’ he thought. As he ran through the marketplace, something glittering caught his eye. It was a sword reflecting sunlight, and the sword was pierced through IDNE’s body! GMaster479 stopped.

“No, not another!” he cried. He approached IDNE’s body and pulled the sword out.

“STOP!”

GMaster479 turned around. A group of citizens were staring at him. Their eyes went from IDNE’s body to the sword GMaster479 is holding.

“MURDERER!” they chanted.

“No! I found IDNE lying here while going to the square! I’m telling the truth!” defended GMaster479.

“You are caught in the act, and you still deny?” someone chimed.

“Yeah! Catch him! Catch the murderer!” everyone yelled as they moved in to apprehend GMaster479.

“Damn it!” cursed GMaster479 as he started running to the other direction. More citizens came in from the other side. Someone tipped off the first group, and they came to help catch GMaster479. There was no where to run. GMaster479 was soon caught, gagged, tied and dragged to the graveyard, the closest open space to the marketplace.

There, he was hoisted onto a makeshift platform. A citizen took the sword and severed GMaster479’s head from his body.

“Good riddance!” he yelled. Everyone cheered, believing that one of the many threats has been eliminated.

“Bury him and get this over with!”

A man went to the gravedigger’s hut and grabbed the Undertaker’s shovel. He gasped. The name GMaster479 was carved on the handle of the shovel. Solemnly, he walked back onto the platform and addressed the crowd.

“We have the wrong person. GMaster479 was the Undertaker!” he announced as the held up the shovel. The crowd went silent again. One more innocent down.

A few men dug a grave beside the platform and lowered GMaster479’s body into the it. Everyone said a silent prayer as the grave was covered.

It was evening when the business was done, and everyone rushed back home.

Everyone but one. The Shade hid in the gravedigger’s hut and made his way to GMaster479’s grave when everyone left. GMaster479’s soul was staring blankly at its own grave when the Shade sneaked behind it.

“You will be a fine addition to my collection,” he laughed as added GMaster479’s soul to his collection.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606

4. GMaster479 – Lynched and found to be the [Undertaker]

5. andromeda

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

EDIT: Added links.

Sorry for the late post - had a meeting. Night 3 ends in 24 hours. If I get all the PMs, I might end it earlier.

Edited by scsw

C'mon guys, you have to give us some more info if you want us to win... :dry:

Don't let yourselves get killed just like that, you have to give us some evidence and proove your goodiness!!!

C'mon guys, you have to give us some more info if you want us to win... :dry:

Don't let yourselves get killed just like that, you have to give us some evidence and proove your goodiness!!!

^^ What he said :mad:

Why? Sure if you want me to go, you can make me, but you would be making a goodie go down, and making someone else stronger. ;)

How do we know you're telling the truth B))

How do we know you're telling the truth B))

Well...I'll give a better hint to you when i think you are a goodie. Also, mind telling me your reasoning? Does anyone know when the night post is coming up? It has already been one day since the night post should of came up. :o

Well...I'll give a better hint to you when i think you are a goodie. Also, mind telling me your reasoning? Does anyone know when the night post is coming up? It has already been one day since the night post should of came up. :o

I have already given my reason and ya :blink: I think the night post should be up soon It has been a few days

scsw...

csw..

sw...

w...

:(

Sorry guys. My internet was down and I have to post it at work.

Another thing is andromeda is unable to continue, so, I have PMed peaceout since she was the first in the list for a backup. I am awaiting confirmation from her.

Night 3 – Quiet before the Storm

JarZe walked faster. Night was setting in fast and he was unarmed – an easy target for whoever, or whatever, is out there.

The Shade snickered as it saw JarZe approaching. It summoned a soul and a black sword materialized in its hand. When JarZe passed it, the Shade rushed out and slashed at JarZe. Just before it brought the sword down at full swing, the Shade felt the soul resist his command. This gave JarZe a few precious seconds to avoid the swing and the sword struck stone. The Shade snarled and slashed again, this time horizontally. JarZe jumped back and grabbed a wooden crate cover lying on the side to use as a shield. The Shade struck again. JarZe brought his makeshift shield up to block, but the sword shattered it, sending splinters in all directions. The Shade was blinded by the smaller splinters and JarZe seized the opportunity to run.

Reaching the safety of his home, JarZe noticed that a particularly large chunk of wood stuck on his shoulder. He pulled it out and washed the wound. He will not be able to do anything tonight.

As Limey walked down the street, he heard an enchanting tune. Limey spotted the Minstrel playing his flute across the fountain and started walking towards him in a trance.

The Minstrel smiled. He let his music guide Limey into a basement and played a different tune, putting Limey to sleep. He turned back out and shut the door to the basement.

“You won’t be doing anything tonight,” he chuckled as he headed home.

The night was still for the Defender as he camped outside of a citizen’s residence. As the sun rose, the Defender was thankful for the peaceful night – he did not want to face the Assassin again, not until the wound on his arm has healed.

The Priest knelt in front of the altar, praying to the Gods to protect another citizen for the night.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

Peace_out has agreed to take over andromeda’s spot. Good luck.

Day ends in 24 hours.

Please be more active than before – inactivity kills.

Well I have no clue on who the baddies are, but we really need to start some conversation.

So here goes a random vote just to see what you have to say.

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606

5. peace_out

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

9. JarZe - Voting for Marioman9

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

Edited by JarZe