BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Maybe try tieing in; what happens when you become a vampire(no shadows, reflection, sunlight burns) with something to do with love. I'm no good with titles so maybe someone could build off this.

By the way, you should ease up on the other peolpe that are trying to help you out. Don't post a topic/question if you're not prepared for answers you may not like. You should be thanking :thanks: everyone who has wasted 5 minutes of their life to try to help you think of a title for your book, at least they are trying. :thumbsup:

it's going to be called, "Love At First Bite" thanks to everyone who gave me great ideas. Thanks to anyone who was thinking love at first bite! :thanks:
Sorry to spoil your title but, when I was younger, I watched this:Love At First Bite (1979) – romantic comedy spoof starring George Hamilton.

Firstly, the title originated with the three stooges. Unless, you still want to use it, that is. B)):D

Edited by akaslickster