BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey boys and girls time for another episode of "Simple yet hard" heres your host SimpleNhard. "hello everybody glad to see you all tonight, are you all ready to play a wonderful game of"*audience reply's in unison*"SIMPLE YET HARD" "and now for today's riddles that our righter's have come up with. Now here is your riddles" *picks up 9 flashcards*

#1 I Accompany Life

I move very slowly at an imperceptible rate,

although I take my time I am never late.

I accompany life and survive past demise,

I am viewed with esteem in many womens eyes.What am I?

#2 The Bridge

There is a man standing on a bridge and there is no cars coming and nothing abnormal is happening. he jumps off. why did this man suddenly jump off the bridge

#3 The Prisoner

A prisoner is told If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you. What can he say to save himself?

#4 Greed!

A man steals 3 Golden balls from a buddists temple. His only means of escape is to cross a rickety old bridge spanning the river. He can't swim, there are no boats AND he can't throw the balls to the other side bank. The bridge will only carry his weight AND that of 2 GOLDEN BALLS!. How does this man cross the bridge with all his treasure!

#5 Me Chines the baby

Theres a family of 5 a mom, dad, sister, brother and the baby.They're in a plane, but its about to crash, but they only have 4 parashoots so they have to leave somebody, they decide to leave the baby instead.So the family jumps off the plane with the baby behind when the family gets home the see the baby sitting on the couch watching Jerry Spinger.The dad said what are you doing here?

#6 A closet, and a mirror

Your in a room with nothing in it except a closet and a mirror (no windows or no doors.) How do you get out?

#7 Colors

Whats brown on the outside and whitein the inside?

#8 Simply Dangerous!

Take one out and scratch my head,

I am now black, but I was once red

#9 Learn it

I am every person you can know,

and every place that you can go,

I'm everything that you can show.

Quite interesting too what am I that you use?

And now for the BONUS round!!!

!Bonus! To the left of...

To the left of the clergy of backwards discourse,

And to the right of the fortress sits the knight and his horse,

His duty bound to protect his majesty and Queen,

And though his path is straight he always lands in between. What is he?

We'll be right back after messages from BrainDen...

Spoiler for Number 3:

A prisoner is told If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you. What can he say to save himself?

He says "You will hang me." If you then hang him, he told the truth and you should have shot him. However, if you shoot him, he lied and you should have hung him. Of course, this isn't likely to stop any executioner; if worst comes to worst you can stick the noose around his neck and then shoot him.

Spoiler for Number 4:

A man steals 3 Golden balls from a buddists temple. His only means of escape is to cross a rickety old bridge spanning the river. He can't swim, there are no boats AND he can't throw the balls to the other side bank. The bridge will only carry his weight AND that of 2 GOLDEN BALLS!. How does this man cross the bridge with all his treasure!

The classic and usually accepted answer is that he juggles the balls. However, I read somewhere (99% sure it was here ;) ) that this won't change a thing. When he throws the ball in the air, the thrust or air pressure or whatever is the correct terminology weighs the same amount as the ball. Thus (and I'm sure that this is the correct terminology) he's screwed.

Spoiler for Number 6:

Your in a room with nothing in it except a closet and a mirror (no windows or no doors.) How do you get out?

You look in the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and cut the closet in half, two halves make a whole, crawl through the hole and you're out!

Spoiler for Number 8:

A match

Spoiler for Bonus:

The immediate answer that jumps to mind is a chessboard.

#5... This is a joke i heard once: it goes the same as the riddle and after the dad asks the kid how he got home the ay starts singing. It says: "Me Chinese, me no dumb, me hang on to Daddy's bum. Daddy go fart fart I go zoom. That's how I get home so soon. It's probably not right but that's the first thing I thought of.

#1... The Past? Or time

#2... Bungie jumping

#3... Dunno

#4... Take 2 across then come back for the last one

#6... Dunno

#7... Toast?

#8... Dunno

#9... A map? Or a camera?

Bonus... No idea

#2-----commiting suicide?

#3-------What I am about to say is false. What I just said was true.

#4------- takes one at a time?

#5--------- i dunno???? got rescued by somebody else?

#6-----no roof?

#7-------marshmellow chocolate egg?

#8-------- a molting caterpillar?

#9------knowledge?

BONUS----- knight on chess board?

1. time

2. a train is coming or he is committing suicide

3. Either says nothing or says "you will not shoot me"

4. Makes two trips across the bridge.

5. The baby is smart. It crash lands the plane and makes it's own way home.

6. Either walk into the closet or break the mirror and climb out.

7. A cream filled cupcake

8. A match

Can't any of you newbie use a spoiler thats in the special items in the options box :dry:

I used to be a newbie until My rank went to junior member I joined 2 days ago and I already knew how to use this

you see Duh

:duh:

Hey boys and girls time for another episode of "Simple yet hard" heres your host SimpleNhard. "hello everybody glad to see you all tonight, are you all ready to play a wonderful game of"*audience reply's in unison*"SIMPLE YET HARD" "and now for today's riddles that our righter's have come up with. Now here is your riddles" *picks up 9 flashcards*

#1 I Accompany Life

time

#2 The Bridge

There is a man standing on a bridge and there is no cars coming and nothing abnormal is happening. he jumps off. why did this man suddenly jump off the bridge

either bungie jumping or paragliding

#3 The Prisoner

you will hang me

#4 Greed!

juggles the 3 balls across only holding any 2 at a time

#5 Me Chines the baby

Theres a family of 5 a mom, dad, sister, brother and the baby.They're in a plane, but its about to crash, but they only have 4 parashoots so they have to leave somebody, they decide to leave the baby instead.So the family jumps off the plane with the baby behind when the family gets home the see the baby sitting on the couch watching Jerry Spinger.The dad said what are you doing here?

the baby of the family is full grown and a pilot, he stears the plane to safty and lands closer to home getting back before the rest.

your out of the room if you step into the closet

#7 Colors

coconuts or oreo cookies lol

#8 Simply Dangerous!

a match thats been lit and blown out

#9 Learn it

imajination

castle

And to the riddles #1, #6, #7 and #9 none of your guesses are true please think general

and remember all these riddles have something in common they have very simple answers to very hard riddles.

this is a hint to all of my riddles, you don't have to think hard(maybe) like the Seconds riddle none of you have ever solved it but it was easy check it out on my first post. in about 2 hours I'll give out the answers

See you there :thumbsup:

Edited by SimpleNhard

And to the riddles #1, #6, #7 and #9 none of your guesses are true please think general

and remember all these riddles have something in common they have very simple answers to very hard riddles.

this is a hint to all of my riddles, you don't have to think hard(maybe) like the Seconds riddle none of you have ever solved it but it was easy check it out on my first post. in about 2 hours I'll give out the answers

See you there :thumbsup:

Hair

You look in the mirror and see what you saw, you take the saw...blah,blah,blah.

I liked coconut and the Hostess cake answers, but I suppose it could be numerous things like an Oreo cookie, a potato, or Barack Obama.

A noun

or it can be

he could cut off his tongue. so that he could not lie or tell the truth

he could bring the other gold ball after he had escape the other two. but that would be dangerous.

memory

and for

the baby is baby jack from the incredibles.....hahahahahaha

:lol:

hahahaha

I thought the 5th question isn't about how the baby survived, but what the father asks the baby once they are home...

#5: the dad said "what are you doing here?"

watching the jerry springer show

#1 I Accompany Life

#2 The Bridge

#3 The Prisoner

#4 Greed!

#5 Me Chines the baby

#7 Colors

#8 Simply Dangerous!

#9 Learn it

1 6 7 and 9?

6: this is a stretch... the riddle isnt what i heard it to be... the closet was an object.

but: Here i go...

Look in mirror, see what you saw... take the saw: AND CUT YOUR FINGER OFF and cut THAT in half, you put those together and make a whole, take hole and put into the wall and jump out. YOUR FREE... but without your finger... SORRY CLOSET!

Sorry, only 6