BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

:help:

I keep updating my avatar. When I do, it says i updated it, but when I go to my posts or post, the old one is still there! I tried uploading it sevreal times, and always said it worked, but it didn't. My new avatar was the correct size and everything. I don't understand what is wrong!

N.M., it's working now!

Edited by CuteSparklezGirl

11 answers to this question

:help:

I keep updating my avatar. When I do, it says i updated it, but when I go to my posts or post, the old one is still there! I tried uploading it sevreal times, and always said it worked, but it didn't. My new avatar was the correct size and everything. I don't understand what is wrong!

sometimes this happens to me, just hit the refresh button. that works for me.

Yep!!

Most of the time, it happens to me. Just give it a bit, and it works!! Remember, it needs to change ALL of your post's pictures - and usually, that's a lot!

especially for u! :P

i changed my avatar bcause i saw somebody with the SAME 1! i didn't want the same 1, so i changed it...

can u c it?

Edited by UGG BUYS UGLY HOUSES!

i once had this problem and asked Rookie and he said it was your internet cache that still had that one and your new one would show once the cache had cleared itself... :)