BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

New Alcohol Warnings

The Atlanta Board of Health has proposed that warning signs be placed on all alcohol bottles to tip off drinkers about the possible peril of drinking a pint or two of any alcoholic beverage.

1. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to wake up with a breath that could knock a buzzard off a wreaking dead animal that is one hundred yards away.

2. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

3. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to assault you

4. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

5. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the boss what you really think of him.

6. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burn on the forehead.

7. WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named Psycho Bob.

10 answers to this question

Lovin the jokes, im going to tell a blond joke so dont shoot me if your blond coz i am too i just thought it was funny.

There's a ventriloquist doing a showin a local theatre and he is making his dummy tell some some blond jokes when ablond woman stands up and says

"I wish people wouldn't do this, we blondes are always steriotyped this way, not only are you abbusing blondes but also woman in general..."

The ventriloquist begins to feel guilty and starts to apoligise, but the woman stops him.

"Shut up mister, I'm talking to the midget on your lap!"

Again, i'm sorry if you take offense. :mellow:

Lovin the jokes, im going to tell a blond joke so dont shoot me if your blond coz i am too i just thought it was funny.

There's a ventriloquist doing a showin a local theatre and he is making his dummy tell some some blond jokes when ablond woman stands up and says

"I wish people wouldn't do this, we blondes are always steriotyped this way, not only are you abbusing blondes but also woman in general..."

The ventriloquist begins to feel guilty and starts to apoligise, but the woman stops him.

"Shut up mister, I'm talking to the midget on your lap!"

Again, i'm sorry if you take offense. :mellow:

haha! I've heard that one before, but its funny! I LOVE BLOND jokes!!! And yes, im a (strawberry) blond.

And thanks for putting it in a joke thread - it's amazing how many joke threads there are! Thanks!! :D