BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Looking to sharpen my brain as i've noticed that being on a computer daily has made my brain lazy. I have been looking a round for different brain games but as we all know..THERE SO BLOODY many!!. I've found some that were either too clinical . I've found some sites that are ok( Fit Brains but seem too kiddy..anyway does anyone have any suggestions?

7 answers to this question

the first link doesnt work becuase there is a space it the url all you have to do is when you click it and it says it doesnt work look for "%20 " and delete that and only that then it should be fixed

Looking to sharpen my brain as i've noticed that being on a computer daily has made my brain lazy. I have been looking a round for different brain games but as we all know..THERE SO BLOODY many!!. I've found some that were either too clinical . I've found some sites that are ok( Fit Brains but seem too kiddy..anyway does anyone have any suggestions?
His link does not work but, try mine.

www.­fitbrains.­com

Fitbrains.com is very interesting & engaging; however, they are also dishonest & mislead one to believe this site is free. You take a preliminary test to gauge your weak areas, after which they recommend which games you should play. When you click on the game, you learn to have to "upgrade" before you proceed.

Now, if one wants to charge a fee, maybe it's worth it, but they should be up-front about it - say it's a free trial, or post the fees. I don't like being mislead into believing it's a free program & then discover that it's not.