BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

[spoiler=Level 17 if you are interested :) ]

n1348292115_262199_8382.jpg

:) I did all 40 of them, so if you get stuck again ;)

I am up to #12 and proud that no one helped me. Utube has all the answers for those of you who are prone to cheat. :P:P:P

The best thing is you can start where you left off. I'm not in any hurry to finish so, a little at a time is how I roll. ;):D

Edited by akaslickster

I am up to #12 and proud that no one helped me. Utube has all the answers for those of you who are prone to cheat. :P:P:P

The best thing is you can start where you left off. I'm not in any hurry to finish so, a little at a time is how I roll. ;):D

Awesome! I accomplished 23 and will call it a day. B))B)) This is much more than I thought.

Also there is something with the page link. Nothing to worry about I guess. B))

Have you completed it in bonus mode as well andromeda?

Actually 21, 22, 23, 29, 34 and 35 are giving me the hard time... those stacks are impossible to solve cause the pieces are coming randomly... every time you start that particular stack, the pieces come out in a different order... it's frustrating.

I found out that you can stack balls on top of each other, but I only managed to stack up five. It's quite tricky!

:)

Thanks for the fun game slick! :D

Actually 21, 22, 23, 29, 34 and 35 are giving me the hard time... those stacks are impossible to solve cause the pieces are coming randomly... every time you start that particular stack, the pieces come out in a different order... it's frustrating.

I found out that you can stack balls on top of each other, but I only managed to stack up five. It's quite tricky!

:)

Thanks for the fun game slick! :D

Only 21 and 29 left unsolved! :D