BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

Are you guys sure that SD is that dangerous for us???

According to ST the mastermind can only recruit, he can't kill, so we should find a better target to block than SD.

Just an idea :P

But if all the Elementals are claimed, that means he is useless. I dont think that Impervious would leave a baddie useless....

You just went up on my watch list, JarZe <_<

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

According to ST the mastermind can only recruit, he can't kill, so we should find a better target to block than SD.

You guys are still acting as if I'm the Mastermind. Block me if you'd like, but then I can't use my save.

But if all the Elementals are claimed, that means he is useless. I dont think that Impervious would leave a baddie useless....

You just went up on my watch list, JarZe <_<

Then clearly you are not reading my posts. JarZe is a goodie.

You are totally right, cause I have no idea what you've just said in this post?! :lol::P

Um... floating?? :huh:

I'm just hoping that we are on the same side CP! ;)

I was making an odd reference to you walking on water. Being holier than thou.

I was calling you arrogant.

You guys are still acting as if I'm the Mastermind. Block me if you'd like, but then I can't use my save.

Now you have saving power? I thought you said you were the levi.

And we know you are not. So are you claiming a new role now?

Now you have saving power? I thought you said you were the levi.

And we know you are not. So are you claiming a new role now?

Nope. Same role as before. It should be my floating feet you kneel at :) I've always had saving powers. Read the Night Posts...N2 that power was stolen by ST and used to save herself. This is not a new development

Edited by Social_Darwin

I must have missed something, you are right. I trust you SG, so I can trust JarZe.

Sorry JarZe, no hard feelings.

Does anyone know what I should be doing tonight? We are pretty certain about SD, so I dont think I will have to target him. (although, perhaps someone else should ;) )

Honestly, I would like SD investigated. I want to know who he is for sure. I would also like information on Prince_Marth, Zerep, Andromeda and Reaymond. Sorry, but I've seen the "active goodie/baddie" approach too often, and as M (James Bond) would say, some times we're so busy watching our enemies, we forget to watch our friends.

Beyond that? Use your imagination ;)

As M (James Bond) would say, some times we're so busy watching our enemies, we forget to watch our friends.

Ms. Jane Moneypenny always knew best.

Edit: I welcome any and all investigations. I'm assuming the birdie at my window already knows I'm good, so the more the merrier.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Did I say that? Hmm, according to Impy, he may or may not tell me the whole role description :rolleyes:

Honestly, I would like SD investigated. I want to know who he is for sure. I would also like information on Prince_Marth, Zerep, Andromeda and Reaymond. Sorry, but I've seen the "active goodie/baddie" approach too often, and as M (James Bond) would say, some times we're so busy watching our enemies, we forget to watch our friends.

I believe Andro is a goodie. She has left many hints to her role, and since no one has objected to her claims, I will suppose that she is indeed that role :)

And that's the thanks I get?? <_<

And that's the thanks I get?? <_<

You're pretty low on the list, and considering that most of the information I'm running on is of the "absolutely known" variety, I'm not a fan of subtlety and questions at this stage of the game.

You're pretty low on the list, and considering that most of the information I'm running on is of the "absolutely known" variety, I'm not a fan of subtlety and questions at this stage of the game.

This game is no fun... every mafia should have a RID killer! That way we would think twice before outing ourselves...

My clues were in the roster itself for quite a while!

This game is no fun... every mafia should have a RID killer! That way we would think twice before outing ourselves...

My clues were in the roster itself for quite a while!

Iiiii didn't ask you to out yourself. I asked someone to spy on you. I am looking for a "goodie"/"baddie role" answer, too. Either way, they will or they won't, it's up to the spies at this point.

Remember that Reaymond was replaced by randro, but he still needs investigation.

Andromeda is on my safe list (goodie), I think I got her clues (not that I'm good at that).

But we should focus on randro, twin pop, prince marth and zerep. Those need investigation, since they havent dropped a hint about their role.