• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

as a reply to some guy,

I dont think the spy roles should reveal themselves cause the

masterminds will go kill them.

And in mafia i dont trust anyone!

Well, some of the spy roles have already revealed themselves and I think that the save roles should know who they are.

but if they out themselves here, they will get killed!

Agreed. As SG said, it's best to go on the basic goodie/baddie status, unless it is absolutely necessary for the goodie to hint their exact role.

Perhaps I can be of assistance tonight :rolleyes:

Andro i have been playing, it isn't my fault that my posts come out w/ a certain bland appearance.

IDNE: Maybe you should, I'm sure it'll clear up my name.

Andro i have been playing, it isn't my fault that my posts come out w/ a certain bland appearance.

IDNE: Maybe you should, I'm sure it'll clear up my name.

I would actually suggest that IDNE makes the final decision based on SG's suspicion list (minus Andro, who I'm pretty sure is a goodie), just in case the baddies have some sort of ability against spying (unlikely, but possible). Also, Levi, block a baddie that you suspect other than SD.

Ok, than should we just have a bunch of people shouting "I need a save!"? that would be ridiculous and get us nowhere.

Precisely :P All the people here have good judgement, and I'm sure they'll make a smart choice (especially with how much was revealed over 2 days :lol: ). Plus, asking for saves just confuses the saving roles (been there and it's :wacko: ) The less the baddies know, the better.

Precisely :P All the people here have good judgement, and I'm sure they'll make a smart choice (especially with how much was revealed over 2 days :lol: ). Plus, asking for saves just confuses the saving roles (been there and it's :wacko: ) The less the baddies know, the better.

Ok, I am taking your advice, but I am still not very happy that you are alive, S_T.

Feels like cheating using a player with an opposing win condition (that will not happen) as an ally.

And doesnt the fact that we already killed her and she did not die scare anyone? She seems too confident. :huh:

Edited by IDoNotExist

Ok, I am taking your advice, but I am still not very happy that you are alive, S_T.

Feels like cheating using a player with an opposing win condition (that will not happen) as an ally.

And doesnt the fact that we already killed her and she did not die scare anyone? She seems too confident. :huh:

:lol: , I understand. And no, it is not cheating. It happens sometimes :P Finally, I'm as scared as you are. How in the world did I survive the lynch? :huh: Hell, I don't even know whether a baddie or goodie saved me, although I'm guessing goodie, since SD seems very willing to kill me :P

Alice in Wonderland!

"The players all played at once without waiting for turns, quarrelling all the while...and in a very short time the Queen was in a furious passion, and went stamping about, and shouting `Off with his head!' or `Off with her head!' about once in a minute. "

It fit so perfectly, I couldn't resist.

As many of you will soon find out, I'm a sucker for literature and quote it as often as possible. This mafia has lent itself to the world of books better than any other I've witnessed.

On topic: ST is still alive because there is no God and if there is one, he or she hates me. JK. JK. But she is a bigger threat than I am, promise you that.

If I am who ST says I am, then I'm confined to a wheelchair with no one left to RID.

My concern exactly... she might be plotting the way to cheat death once more! :o

I say off with her head!!!

No offense ST I like you very much! :D;)

None taken :P And there's only so many ways to get out of death... :rolleyes: Plus, we got bigger fish to catch! :D

But she is a bigger threat than I am, promise you that.

If I am who ST says I am, then I'm confined to a wheelchair with no one left to RID.

So you are a threat - no need for more spying then, just need to find your friends

Alice in Wonderland!

"The players all played at once without waiting for turns, quarrelling all the while...and in a very short time the Queen was in a furious passion, and went stamping about, and shouting `Off with his head!' or `Off with her head!' about once in a minute. "

It fit so perfectly, I couldn't resist.

As many of you will soon find out, I'm a sucker for literature and quote it as often as possible. This mafia has lent itself to the world of books better than any other I've witnessed.

On topic: ST is still alive because there is no God and if there is one, he or she hates me. JK. JK. But she is a bigger threat than I am, promise you that.

1) hehe, have you heard of the song White Rabbit? If you pay attention to the lyrics (or drag it off of Google :P ), you will find that "offing one's head" is not the greatest thing :P

2) I am in fact a much smaller threat. If I go back on my word, I'm dead by the end of tomorrow. Plus, I'm 1, while you are 4. Finally, I'm lending my services to the goodies :P

3) Impy reminded me many times that he wrote a different set of rules for my role. He also hinted that I will sometimes not get the full RD, and since I doubt Impy would create a role that will become useless later on in the game, I'm positive that there's something else (not to mention, the lower the number of baddies, the bigger the gap is between goodies and baddies, and the easier it is to squash you evil people :P ).

I love the literary quotes! I wonder how many of us in here are well read? I just hope you dont start making quotes from sci fi cause I know nothing about that genre.

But I love Lewis Carroll!

so back to topic...there was a point to this post when I started. What am I to say? I just wish I knew if anyone out there....ah crap...I want BTSC!