9)Peace*Out- Pippin

10)Randro-Gollum

11)Someguy- Merry

12)Clozobozo- Wormtongue

13) JarZe- Gandalf the grey

14)Twin Bro- The Witch King

15)twin_pop-Balrog

Random Occurences:

Sam and Frodo were both targeted to be killed on Night 1, But Sam saved Frodo before dying.

The Balrog was the one to kill Sam, but was killed by Saruman immediatly afterwards.

Arwen saves Prince_Marth85, who was Saruman.

That's hilarious, I kill the person who's power I use and am saved by Arwen. :lol:

Edit: Next time you should save yourself...That's what save roles usually do on night one if they can...Save themselves so they don't end up saving a baddie.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had suspicions about Clozobozo, and had asked to investigate you on Night 2. Twin bro is hard to decipher - he never says much either way, so Ill have to keep a closer eye on him in this game ;)

haha i knew someone would im not too skilled at this yet :lol:

haha i knew someone would im not too skilled at this yet :lol:

It wasnt the fact that you were new to mafia, you just always seemed to follow on from everyone else and agree without posting new thoughts and ideas. It becomes quite obvious if you do it all the time, as its a simple tactic - we get a goodie and "its not my fault, XXXXX voted first", we lynch a baddie and you take all the credit for voting for them. If it was an obvious bandwagon like Marths then its hard to notice, but post some ideas and see what others think, you might have picked up on something we all missed. If you are a goodie then you have no reason to hide ;)

It wasnt the fact that you were new to mafia, you just always seemed to follow on from everyone else and agree without posting new thoughts and ideas. It becomes quite obvious if you do it all the time, as its a simple tactic - we get a goodie and "its not my fault, XXXXX voted first", we lynch a baddie and you take all the credit for voting for them. If it was an obvious bandwagon like Marths then its hard to notice, but post some ideas and see what others think, you might have picked up on something we all missed. If you are a goodie then you have no reason to hide ;)

:blush: oops i am really bad at this -_-

so when is this restarting?

A while, I'm in two different mafia games; and have yet to finish editing the new abilities. But it will be in my signature when it starts again. ;)

• 3 months later...
We'll be waiting RT... ;)

Yes and we've been waiting for 4 months now :wacko:

I know that there are a lot of mafias going on now but I was waiting patiently until about 1 week ago and I am justwondering if this will start soon

RainThinker....

:(