BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Guessi ng everyone knows the song/rhyme and the animal noises, but I thought the farm was used for something else ???

I won't do the whole text - but her is a description of one particular day...

It was a Sunday, the farmer had Eggs, sunny side up of course thanks to his **** and Hen. His son was a cheeky Monkey and asked dad to play an old fashioned game of cricket, using one set of Stumps. Then they went to feed Three Little Ducks by the pond and after, a ride on the Pony, looking up they saw an Eagle.. They tallied up all that they saw that Sunday and after all that play the farmer went to bed - how did he make love ??

No smutty answers!

19 answers to this question

I'm with Zack.....

...because while it talks about the Farmer & his Son, it says nothing about the Wife. Perhaps she was the woman who lived in a shoe?

Oh, and LIS? Next time, use the American word -- Rooster, not ****. At least we Americans will know what you meant.

;)

Not the 'final answer' but clues maybe?

Is it as easy as counting legs or it to do with monkey, pony and eagle being slang terms?

I have the strangest feeling that I have seen something like this one before and it is really messing with my head trying to remember when and where...

I'm with Zack.....

...because while it talks about the Farmer & his Son, it says nothing about the Wife. Perhaps she was the woman who lived in a shoe?

Oh, and LIS? Next time, use the American word -- Rooster, not ****. At least we Americans will know what you meant.

;)

...I have no idea what he meant...

NVM

CORK

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

I'm with Zack.....

;)

I never mentioned the wife deliberately, and rooster does not work

Not the 'final answer' but clues maybe?

Is it as easy as counting legs or it to do with monkey, pony and eagle being slang terms?

I have the strangest feeling that I have seen something like this one before and it is really messing with my head trying to remember when and where...

one of these is on track ... do the math

i dont know if it is beacuse im only 15 but i cant figure it out i sepent the whole trip trying to figure it out can you tell us the answer LIS and how you get it

PM me if you gave up - you only need to have done elementry math and intermediate slang and a tad of something off TV, No relationship knowledge required

that's the huge clues in the open ;)