Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

X2: Rematch

404 posts in this topic

I just read through the first and last 1/3 of this thread because I finally got a chance to watch X-3 and I was interested how it all worked.

I can now safely say, "I really don't want to play this game." As I read through the first day post, I wanted to scream "Andromeda is Nightcrawler!" :o but it was already too late. I may be too passionate a person, but I just don't think I could take it.

I think some players either didn't understand the roles as Imp layed them out, or just plain didn't read them thoroughly. I can see how the game could be fun, but I just can't see how all the stress is worth it.

I do agree that "lurking" and not participating seems to really detract from everyone's enjoyment of the experience.

But I did not play. :huh: I apologize for butting in with my opinion. :blush: You folks enjoy your game ;)

I just read through the first and last 1/3 of this thread because I finally got a chance to watch X-3 and I was interested how it all worked.

I can now safely say, "I really don't want to play this game." As I read through the first day post, I wanted to scream "Andromeda is Nightcrawler!" :o but it was already too late. I may be too passionate a person, but I just don't think I could take it.

I think some players either didn't understand the roles as Imp layed them out, or just plain didn't read them thoroughly. I can see how the game could be fun, but I just can't see how all the stress is worth it.

I do agree that "lurking" and not participating seems to really detract from everyone's enjoyment of the experience.

But I did not play. :huh: I apologize for butting in with my opinion. :blush: You folks enjoy your game ;)

No worries ta all my friend. Outside perspectives are welcome at the end of the game. Just based on how this one went, I've figured out a lot as to how to better balance RD's and teams. thanks to all of you for being my test audience for my first two rounds of hosting.

- Same here, too passionate, I can't take it, but I'm playing again, so apparently I'm also a masochist <_<

I think some players either didn't understand the roles as Imp layed them out, or just plain didn't read them thoroughly. Agree! I can see how the game could be fun, but I just can't see how all the stress is worth it. It's not worth it... I'm still upset!! :(

I do agree that "lurking" and not participating seems to really detract from everyone's enjoyment of the experience. Lurkers will be killed from now on :mad:

But I did not play. :huh: I apologize for butting in with my opinion. :blush: You folks enjoy your game Don't be silly I value your opinion! :)

Exactly!! Thank you! :)

I agreed on playing SWM rematch :rolleyes: I'll never learn <_<

Edited by andromeda

Seriously though people... do NOT lynch SG, or even make him put up a defence as it oculd be critical to the goodies chance of victory... I said that before and nobody listened...

I'm a masochistic psycho and I'm reading this thread again to see where things went wrong and I run into this post!

I should have said the exact same thing - except I only said I won't give a hint about who I am! As a baddie I would have probably lied to save my skin... but no, you just couldn't get it until I almost spelled it out!!!!!!!

In the end you made me put up a defense and revealed my role wide open!

I'm obviously still not ready to play a new mafia game and won't be for quite a while <_<

(I posted this after I posted that I'm out of SWM)