BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I've recently graduated and I find myself entirely bored, especially with the internet, which to me is a shame. I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions for similar sites or for communities that are entertaining/fun to be a part of?

thanks a bunch :)

7 answers to this question

I've recently graduated and I find myself entirely bored, especially with the internet, which to me is a shame. I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions for similar sites or for communities that are entertaining/fun to be a part of?

thanks a bunch :)

You mean like Brainden? I would recommend... Brainden -_- Can't think of anything better right now.

You mean like Brainden? I would recommend... Brainden -_- Can't think of anything better right now.

I second that! :D

Here you have everything you need... why go somewhere else... I think you asked the wrong people! :lol:

I've seen a few other forums with riddles, but they can't even begin to compare with BD!!! :)

I was completely addicted to collegehumor.com when I was in school and for a while afterward, it's a great time-killer. I've pretty much replaced that addiction with this site for now.

Hi. There is also a site of less or not at all discussed issues, for those interested in seeing things through. If you want, you can visit the URL

www.freewebs.com/nasgggg

Thank you in advance

I'm confused... why would you want to go anywhere else?? :huh:

I'm afraid there just isn't a lot of quality content out there. At least not for my time wasting. I think that most folks that end up being regulars on BD do so because they can get everything they need out of the internet right here.

Want mental stimulation? Got it. Looking for quality conversation with interesting people? Check. Looking for low-brow humor of the highest pedigree? Double check! I spent very little time doing anything but research online until I found BD. Now I still do research, but it's usually on things like polar bears and egg-based physics. (Hang around long enough, and you can be in on the joke too ;))

In summation: Settle in, put on your sneakers, and have some Kool-Ade , cuz the mother ship is coming soon! :rolleyes: