Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLE

Question

Posted · Report post

I know a puzzle which NO one has been able to figure out so if you think you can then please do!! But I don't know how to put it on here cause it needs to be drawn could someone please tell me? It looks sorta like this-

l---*--- l---*---- l Ok thats very messy but you have to go through every line only once and only with one line cause you

* * * can't take you pen of the page you have to get one line through each of those lines once.

l l l Think you can do it? It's harder then you think. I have marked each line you have to go through with a

l-*-l-*--l--*--l-*-l star*!!

* * * l

l l l *

l-*-l----*---- l-*-l

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

why dont you draw it using MS paint and then post it on here.

or try to find it somewhere online and link it to that page.

because I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Posted · Report post

I know a puzzle which NO one has been able to figure out so if you think you can then please do!! But I don't know how to put it on here cause it needs to be drawn could someone please tell me? It looks sorta like this-

l---*--- l---*---- l   Ok thats very messy but you have to go through every line only once and only with one line cause you 
* * * can't take you pen of the page you have to get one line through each of those lines once.
l l l Think you can do it? It's harder then you think. I have marked each line you have to go through with a
l-*-l-*--l--*--l-*-l star*!!
* * * l
l l l *
l-*-l----*---- l-*-l[/code]

[b]xOzoeOx[/b], just use "Code" around that part of the text to get a monospaced font.

Then you can line things up ... ok?