BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia

ST, I'm 14 and at a swimming gala :P I meant finals as in I got to the final of my race not writing English essays ;)

Oh and I came 2nd :( some testosterone junkie from Plymouth (he was 14, 6ft 4 and built like a brick wall) beat me by 0.01 seconds :(

Congratulations Reaymond! Sounds like you swam exceptionally well. We're proud of you!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone ^^

I was on a giant-chocolate-chip-cookie-cake hangover :D the very best kind~

1. DMS - voting for Riranor

2. Prince Marth - voting for star_tiger

3. Silverheart - voting for Riranor

4. SomeGuy voting for Riranor

5. Star Tiger - voting for Prince Marth

6. Peace - voting for Riranor

7. Izzy - voting for DMS

8. Skywalker - [Pilot] Killed Night 2

9. Twin Pop - voting for Riranor

10. Limeliam voting for Riranor

11. Twin_Bro - voting for Someguy

12. A. Person - voting for Someguy

13. Riranor - voting for DMS

14. Neptune - [boba Fett] Lynched Day 1

15. andromeda - Killed Night 2

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 217. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious - voting for Riranor

Sorry Rir, but along with the other reasons, you didn't even TRY to defend yourself as far as I can see (with a valid reason)

The host thing made me laugh so hard xD

and also congrats to Reay for the excellent swimming ^^

Sadly, I can't bring myself to kill you over a second place xD Good for you :)

Edit: @Lime: Isn't that the sad truth XD 3 people "in trouble" and the rest of BD stops~

Colors were messed up :P

Edited by Silverheart

1. DMS - voting for Riranor

2. Prince Marth - voting for star_tiger

3. Silverheart - voting for Riranor

4. SomeGuy voting for Riranor

5. Star Tiger - voting for Prince Marth

6. Peace - voting for Riranor

7. Izzy - voting for DMS

9. Twin Pop - voting for Riranor

10. Limeliam voting for Riranor

11. Twin_Bro - voting for Riranor

12. A. Person - voting for Someguy

13. Riranor - voting for DMS

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 217. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious - voting for Riranor

Don't take it personally. Personally, I believe you when you say that you're a pilot, and I think it's completely dumb that everyone's deciding to lynch you when we could be going after an Imperial (Silverheart? Peace? DMS? Liam?), but, meh, majority vote gets it. Sorry.

Don't take it personally. Personally, I believe you when you say that you're a pilot, and I think it's completely dumb that everyone's deciding to lynch you when we could be going after an Imperial (Silverheart? Peace? DMS? Liam?), but, meh, majority vote gets it. Sorry.

Oh well... maybe i might actual get a role that is good and doesnt have to be recruited next game

hehe, I'm back! I know all of you missed me ;) Kat's ban ends at the same time as mine, so she can go on as well. I think dms' is also 2 days, although I'm not sure. Should we wait for Peace's ban to be over as well before the game re-begins?

Still no day post? i've been waiting along time to post about the great day post, but... :(

Sorry, I didn't find out everyone was banned until impervious told me, and combined with English and science coursework never got the chance. It should go up tonight though.

There will be no delays waiting for peace as she can send me her actions by other means

Day 2 – a reasonable sacrifice

It was Someguy who started off the voting for Riranor;

“He's said very little this game, beyond trying to reassure everyone that Izzy is trustable for voting for me.”

This comment spelt out the end for Riranor as one by one nearly everyone jumped on the bandwagon until 6 out of the 10 votes were for him.

“No one seems to be paying any attention now. I will reveal my role... maybe that will wake you all up. I am a pilot!”

A few people found this claim to be rather suspicious, especially since there were 4 of them left and anybody could claim this without relative discomfort.

Izzy was next to speak;

“Riranor - if you're just a pilot, hate to say it, but no big loss. At least you're not Yoda or anything. It's more likely that you're a baddie though.”

And with this final statement, the votes slowly switched from Someguy to Riranor until an overwhelming majority was reached.

Reaymond stepped out of the crowd and with a booming voice spoke;

“This day shall now end! It shall be Riranor to face the lynching.”

It was incredibly simple for Reaymond. Riranor stepped from the crowd unchallenged and began his last walk towards the large stage where Reaymond was speaking from. Riranor stopped in front of him and with a quick jolt, Reaymond whipped out his neutral grey lightsaber and slashed Riranor from shoulder to hip., rendering the pilot in half.

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12. A. Person

13. Riranor - [Pilot] Lynched Day 2

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious

Day 2 – a reasonable sacrifice

It was Someguy who started off the voting for Riranor;

“He's said very little this game, beyond trying to reassure everyone that Izzy is trustable for voting for me.”

This comment spelt out the end for Riranor as one by one nearly everyone jumped on the bandwagon until 6 out of the 10 votes were for him.

“No one seems to be paying any attention now. I will reveal my role... maybe that will wake you all up. I am a pilot!”

A few people found this claim to be rather suspicious, especially since there were 4 of them left and anybody could claim this without relative discomfort.

Izzy was next to speak;

“Riranor - if you're just a pilot, hate to say it, but no big loss. At least you're not Yoda or anything. It's more likely that you're a baddie though.”

And with this final statement, the votes slowly switched from Someguy to Riranor until an overwhelming majority was reached.

Reaymond stepped out of the crowd and with a booming voice spoke;

“This day shall now end! It shall be Riranor to face the lynching.”

It was incredibly simple for Reaymond. Riranor stepped from the crowd unchallenged and began his last walk towards the large stage where Reaymond was speaking from. Riranor stopped in front of him and with a quick jolt, Reaymond whipped out his neutral grey lightsaber and slashed Riranor from shoulder to hip., rendering the pilot in half.

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12. A. Person

13. Riranor - [Pilot] Lynched Day 2

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious

That's 3 pilots dead. 2 more left. Yoda, I'd suggest you get on recruiting them before the dark side does. Last thing we need is for them to have more killing roles.

That's 3 pilots dead. 2 more left. Yoda, I'd suggest you get on recruiting them before the dark side does. Last thing we need is for them to have more killing roles.

I concur. No pressure though, Yoda :D

Send in your night actions soon! This is going to be interesting :)

I concur. No pressure though, Yoda :D

Send in your night actions soon! This is going to be interesting :)

Oh lots of pressure!! lol j/k.

but seriously we need to get those extra pilots in asap. worst comes to worst, both sides get one.

I would like to ask a little help from a pilot...A save if you please. As I was targetted by the Tie Fighter pilot and found not to be a pilot, it's possible that they may send Vader after me :unsure: So if I could get a save, that would be great :D