BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Well, me and Kat have just hosted a pretty successful first round of James Bond Mafia. Like all first runs it needed some tweaks made to it, but overall everyone seemed to enjoy it. After JBM i decided that i kinda prefer hosting to playing :P. The only problem is that I have a slight lack of imagination (don't worry it won't affect night posts), meaning that I can't think of anything that I could base this mafia on... any ideas would be welcome :)

Thanks

• Answers 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Host(s): Reaymond (+ Impervious)

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Crazypainter

7. Izzy

8. Twin Pop

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

Sure I don't watch Star Wars but anything that has mafia I will play :D

Sure I don't watch Star Wars but anything that has mafia I will play :D

:lol: , same here. Guess I won't be alone when reay and everyone else starts rambling off about Star Wars characters... ;)

Only 3 more to go! Yay!!!

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Crazypainter

7. Izzy

8. Twin Pop

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

Methinks I may be getting addicted...

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Crazypainter

7. Izzy

8. Twin Pop

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

13. Riranor

:lol: , we all get addicted eventually, despite the fact that it is a very violent game :P

2 more people! Yay!

Yeah...I wonder if this will affect my future *wonders if she's grow up and join the mafia*

<(^-^)>

Yeah...I wonder if this will affect my future *wonders if she's grow up and join the mafia*

Go to Europe and Asia, they have the best mafias. ;) Not that I did any research on them... :)

Back on topic: When is Reay and Impervious going to host the Star Wars mafia?

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Crazypainter

7. Izzy

8. Twin Pop

9. Kat

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12.A. Person

13. Riranor

14.Neptune

looks like I barely made it!

I love star wars and am totally psyched about the mafia!

can't wait to see the roles... :D

<(^-^)>

of course you will!

Just imagine, a cute fox walks by, seemingly minding it's own business, then spins around and pulls a gun out of nowhere and shoots someone in a matter of milliseconds....

so cool...

edit: maybe she'll have a polar bear apprentice ;)

edit 2: gotta keep on topic...

reay, I know people have asked it before, but when is this thing starting?

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

depends on how soon I can finish it :) I don't think It will be possible for me to finish it off and host it before XMas so it will be after New Year, which would then conflict with Impervious' X-Men mafia, and by that time I will probably have finished my unique mafia, and ... ok so its going to have to be before either before XMas or sometime in February/March

edit: Feb/Mar won't work... I will be too busy swimming then for the Welsh National championships in April, so it will have to be May...

edit2: OMG!!! I've got my GCSE's in May (16year old exams) so that kinda takes priority to mafia... so either now... or June next year, or it overlaps with XMen mafia and my posts won't be quite so epic as I will be playing XMen mafia :P your choice...

edit3: If I could get it started today would people be willing to play now and if it's not finished by XMas I'll suspend it for 1-2 days and we start again 26th/27th December?

Edited by reaymond

depends on how soon I can finish it :) I don't think It will be possible for me to finish it off and host it before XMas so it will be after New Year, which would then conflict with Impervious' X-Men mafia, and by that time I will probably have finished my unique mafia, and ... ok so its going to have to be before either before XMas or sometime in February/March

edit: Feb/Mar won't work... I will be too busy swimming then for the Welsh National championships in April, so it will have to be May...

edit2: OMG!!! I've got my GCSE's in May (16year old exams) so that kinda takes priority to mafia... so either now... or June next year, or it overlaps with XMen mafia and my posts won't be quite so epic as I will be playing XMen mafia :P your choice...

edit3: If I could get it started today would people be willing to play now and if it's not finished by XMas I'll suspend it for 1-2 days and we start again 26th/27th December?

Oh my...I really personally don't want to hold it up until May, but by the looks of it, I wouldn't mind starting right now :) I don't know how many people will be gone during the X-mas holidays though... -_-

Oh my...I really personally don't want to hold it up until May, but by the looks of it, I wouldn't mind starting right now :) I don't know how many people will be gone during the X-mas holidays though... -_-

Right then, I'll get it finished today, and if there are no big worries about it then we can start?

Umm. Can we start in like 3 days? I'm not going to on at all after another half hour for the next day or so..

Umm...I think SomeGuy or someone else is leaving from Jan 1-4...how long do you guys think that the mafia will last? If we start in 3 days, that's Dec 23, and taking a break for X-mas, then continuing....ooh, it looks really tight. Do you guys think it will be ok if we overlap this mafia with Impervious' X-men one?

Umm. Can we start in like 3 days? I'm not going to on at all after another half hour for the next day or so..

23rd of December is a bit late though :( if we were going to start then, we might as well wait till after Xmas. Which would then conflict with my post above with exams etc.. waiting until May.

Good news though, the Roles are almost finished and they seem pretty balanced to me :) If Impervious comes on pretty soon then I can sort it out with him and then we will be ready to start :D

edit: reading above 2 posts... Overlap is fine with me... not sure about Impervious though but it will definately mean that me and Impervious will be both hosting on our own :)

Edited by reaymond