BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pokes deathbubble and it pops in a rainbow of shimmer ready to be put up again on command* (inside jk for all baddies)

I feel like I took advantage of some people slightly

I was pleased to discover that you thought I was smart enough not to reveal my own hidden ability...

A baddie changing another baddies vote was quite brilliant (group effort)

:lol: , luv the DEATHBUBBLE! I'm sure all of us SPECTRE loved your ability, Silver...but I must say, I was surprised when GC believed you were an innocent *evil laugh*

Nooooooooooooo :o WE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way GC you cost us the game by telling Rene to go visit Silver

:lol: , GC didn't know Silver was Goldfinger...he also mentioned that you could visit someone else like TwinPop :lol: But even if you lived, it was still 4 baddies vs. 3 goodies, with Silver's change-vote ability, so....the baddies win anyways 8))

I think it was just terribly lucky that 3 goodies died on the first night... :lol:

So the roster with roles:

Ian and Flemming: Reaymond and Kat

1) Impervious - M

2) Star_tiger - Blofeld

3) Limeliam - Rene Mathis

4) Dms172 - Felix Leiter

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion - Bond

6) Silverheart - Goldfinger

7) Peace*out - Octopussy

8) A. Person - Dr. No

9) Grey Cells - Jinx

10) Rainthinker - Jaws

11) Someguy - Q

12) Twin Pop - Miss Moneypenny

Ok, here are the role descriptions (including Secret Roles)

Villains (Win by killing everyone except themselves, have BTSC and make a group kill every night)

Jaws:

Shown Ability Can save 1 person any night, but not 2 nights in a row.

Secret Ability Anybody who visits his target has a 25% of finding out who they are. Also cannot save Blofeld once hes been revealed.

Dr No

Shown Ability Can stop one person from using their ability each night, but not the same person twice in a row.

Secret Ability He has a 20% chance of finding out that persons special ability

Goldfinger

Shown Ability Anybody who visits him at night will die.

Secret Ability Can change a vote in the lynching. The targeted player will be PMed by a host telling them to change vote to Goldfingerss choice, if not death will occur. They may not mention this on the forum.

Blofeld

Shown Ability Any night, but not 2 in a row, can investigate 1 person finding out their role.

Secret Ability The 1st time he is targeted to die, his cat can die for him, but his role will be revealed on the main thread

Heroes (Win by killing all the villains and the independent)

Bond

Shown Ability Can kill every night.

Secret Ability If he dies, there is a 50% chance hell take an innocent down with him. This counts for lynches and night deaths.

M

Shown Ability Can find out the role of one person every odd night starting night one.

Secret Ability On the first night, there is a 40% chance that M and Q will get BTSC. On each subsequent night, there is a 20% chance

Q

Shown Ability Can save one person every even night, but may only save themself once.

Secret Ability On the first night, there is a 40% chance that M and Q will get BTSC. On each subsequent night, there is a 20% chance

Miss Moneypenny

Shown Ability Can save one person every odd night starting night 3.

Secret Ability Knows who Bond is, but he doesnt know that she does.

Felix Leiter

Shown Ability Can arrest one person a night and they are unable to vote the next day. The arrested have a 50% chance of being immune from any attacks and saving roles.

Secret Ability Felix has also can choose to ask the captured one yes or no question, which will be passed on via the host(s). The captured must answer truthfully and not tell anyone theyve been asked a question, not even if they have BTSC

René Mathis

Shown Ability Can PM the hosts odd nights, starting night 3, one name, and the hosts will tell them if they are innocent, a baddie, or the independent.

Secret Ability Every prime night (not including night one), René can PM the host for the secret ability of someone they have investigated, but unless they are the independent, they wont know their specific role.

Jinx

Shown Ability Can seduce one person any night but not 2 in a row. The results of this may vary.

Secret Ability A die is rolled to decide on the outcome of the seduction;

1 - Jinx finds out the role of the seduced player

2 - The seduction fails and nothing happens

3 - The seduction fails and Jinxs role is revealed to the seduced player

4 - Jinx kills the seduced player

5 The roles are exchanged 6 - Reroll

Independent (Win Condition kept secret)

Octopussy

Shown Ability Every even night can investigate one player, finding out the role of that player but not the secret ability.

Win Condition Wins by PMing the correct identities of Bond and Blofeld to the hosts.

Secret Ability Can survive Bond's killing ability

Night 1 Actions

1) Impervious M Investigate Star Tiger

2) Star_tiger Blofeld Investigate Limeliam

3) Limeliam Mathis No Action

4) Dms172 Felix Capture Impervious and ask "Are you a hero?"

5) Neptune Bond Shoot Impervious

6) Silverheart Goldfinger No Action

7) Peace*out Octopussy No Action

8) A. Person Dr. No Stop Impervious

9) Grey Cells Jinx Seduce DMS

10) Rainthinker Jaws Save Rainthinker

11) Someguy Q No Action

12) Twin Pop Moneypenny No Action

13) Baddies Group Kill Neptune

Day 1 Actions

1) Impervious M Died Night 1

2) Star_tiger Blofeld Peace

3) Limeliam Mathis Rainthinker

4) Dms172 Felix Died Night 1

5) Neptune Bond Died Night 1

6) Silverheart Goldfinger Peace - change Twin Pop's vote to Peace

7) Peace*out Octopussy No Vote

8) A. Person Dr. No Grey Cells

9) Grey Cells Jinx Silverheart

10) Rainthinker Jaws No Vote

11) Someguy Q Silverheart

12) Twin Pop Moneypenny Limeliam

Night 2 Actions

2) Star_tiger Blofeld No Action

3) Limeliam Mathis No Action

6) Silverheart Goldfinger No Night Action

7) Peace*out Octopussy Lynched Day 1

8) A. Person Dr. No Stop Twin Pop

9) Grey Cells Jinx No Action

10) Rainthinker Jaws No Action

11) Someguy Q Save Grey Cells

12) Twin Pop Moneypenny No Action

13) Baddies Group Kill Kill GC

Day 2 Actions

2) Star_tiger Blofeld A Person

3) Limeliam Mathis A Person

6) Silverheart Goldfinger Someguy - changed ST's vote to Someguy

8) A. Person Dr. No Someguy

9) Grey Cells Jinx A Person

10) Rainthinker Jaws Somguy

11) Someguy Q A Person

12) Twin Pop Moneypenny Silverheart

Night 3 Actions

2) Star_tiger Blofeld Grey Cells

3) Limeliam Mathis Investigate A Person

6) Silverheart Goldfinger No Night Action

8) A. Person Dr. No Grey Cells

9) Grey Cells Jinx Lime Liam

10) Rainthinker Jaws A Person

11) Someguy Q Lynched Day 2

12) Twin Pop Moneypenny Save Twin Pop

13) Baddies Group Kill Twin Pop

Night Post 1:

"Impervious was dead on the ground, leaving a confused and angry Felix, who wouldnt have time to bring him in for questioning."

This hints to Felix's secret ablity, where he gets to ask the arrested a question.

" Let me end this now, he hissed, aiming a shot at Neptune, which grazed him in the shoulder, leaving its golden residue."

Refers to Silverheart's cat avatar...

Night Post 2:

Oops...I forgot to include hints in this one...:blush:

Night Post 3:

"Silence, Tigger, and he stroked the white cat. Goldfinger sniggered, but abruptly stopped when Blofeld shot him a deathly glare."

Tigger, the cat, refers to his owner, Star_tiger ;)

Intro and Rules

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Ok, I think that's it...:wacko: Congrats SPECTRE, and good job MI6 :D I totally love hosting...I think I'll have to try it again sometime ;) THANKS A BILLION REAYMOND for being the best co-host ever :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: added colour to roster and links

Edited by Kathleen

This is TWICE, btw, that I have had BTSC with a spying role that died on night 1.

Ooh...bummer. I don't think the baddies would have won if the goodies didn't end up killing each other on the first night :P

It's been a while since I was a baddie and had BTSC with all the other baddies...I think I overdid it (ask the baddies...they had to be burdened with my 43 posts, most of which were a page long) 8))

congratulations to the baddies :D If I could post everything that happened on my badde forum on here then I would... We had quite a few laughs (mostly about ST's ability to post almost as much as the other 6 members put together ;) ) Kat has a complete compilation of every move made and the final roster with roles in. That's probably up by now though because it tales me 5 Mins to post this on my iPhone...

On a different note, does anybody have any Comments, complaints or suggestions to JBM2? I think the baddies are slightly over powered not losing a single character in the game, but as far as I can tell everything went pretty smoothly :D

Edit: the thread just gained a page in length whilst I was writing this... :lol:

Edit2: thanks kat for taking the hard job of writing all the posts :P. I feel a bit guilty now having nothing to do but read over the baddies forum :( well done for reaching epicness gained only by those select few :P

Edited by reaymond

I apologize for not switching my lynch vote from Silver to A Person. That would have meant we lynched AP instead of SG.

Great game everyone!

Thanks Kat and Reaymond for a fun and entertaining mafia!

Wow, so Impervious and SomeGuy both knew I was Blofeld? :lol:

Thanks Kat for posting the roster, roles and actions! Thank-you very, very, very much to reay and kat who pulled off a great job in being the hosts! Thanks to reay for having to deal with all the action PM's, and kat for writing the day/night posts.

Good job to the goodies, especially to GC who was extremely active and found out most of the baddies :)

Ok, don't know if this is allowed but this made me laugh so hard when I saw it (specially how bond died on like night 1)

^^ I dunno maybe it's just my warped sense of humor (younger viewers have been warned they do mention things you may not understand ;)) Just thought I would say that :s XD

*fixes link then posts again*

Edited by Silverheart

No. I opted to have Impervious spy on you, but he was never able to tell me the results.

Which, btw, should get me MASSIVE pirate points. I think I had a damn near perfect game :P

Also, I agree. The baddies are way overpowered. However, this could be solved just by giving the goodies an option not to kill each other night 1.

No. I opted to have Impervious spy on you, but he was never able to tell me the results.

Which, btw, should get me MASSIVE pirate points. I think I had a damn near perfect game :P

Also, I agree. The baddies are way overpowered. However, this could be solved just by giving the goodies an option not to kill each other night 1.

congratulations to the baddies :D If I could post everything that happened on my badde forum on here then I would... We had quite a few laughs (mostly about ST's ability to post almost as much as the other 6 members put together ;) ) Kat has a complete compilation of every move made and the final roster with roles in. That's probably up by now though because it tales me 5 Mins to post this on my iPhone...

On a different note, does anybody have any Comments, complaints or suggestions to JBM2? I think the baddies are slightly over powered notnlosing a single character in the game, but as far as I can tell everything went pretty smoothly :D

hehe...sorry for posting every 5 minutes on the baddie forum, SPECTRE. I was just a tad bit excited about being Blofeld with the cat...

As for comments and suggestions, I think the baddies were a bit too powerful as well (although us winning was mostly luck). Goldfinger was really powerful in this game with her ability to change a vote, and the fact that anyone who visits her will die. Overall, fantastic job in creating the roles and being hosts! The game was really fun to play :D

I apologize for not switching my lynch vote from Silver to A Person. That would have meant we lynched AP instead of SG.

Great game everyone!

Thanks Kat and Reaymond for a fun and entertaining mafia!

If you did switch your lynch vote to AP, I think one of the baddies would have outed himself/herself, so SG would still have died :) Although what happens afterward might lead to the goodies winning...that's why I said that SPECTRE won mostly from luck :P

Yeah, Bond should have been invincible night one...-_- But at least this game came out better than our practice one...Silver your link doesn't work :P

<(^-^)>

Edit: Never mind, it does now :P

Edited by Kathleen

I agree with the goodies killing each other on night 1 thing. I personally found it really funny that 3 innocents died but no baddies did on the first night :D Well, it was just luck that Jinx happened to get the killing option (and the chances of that were 1/6?)

And yes, you do deserve pirate points :P

Edit: and silver deserves pirate points as well ;)

Edited by star_tiger

If you have been bothered to read the 2 edits made to my post above then this is it... I give up tryin to keep up with a discussion on here. I'm just gonna lie back in bed and read the endless massing of posts :P

If you have been bothered to read the 2 edits made to my post above then this is it... I give up tryin to keep up with a discussion on here. I'm just gonna lie back in bed and read the endless massing of posts :P

:lol: , have a good night! I luv how it's only 5 here, but reay is going to sleep (aren't timezones so much fun?)

Whenever JBM2 starts, put me first on the roster ;)

I call 3r...oh right... B)) Btw, found a music video that I thought would be perfect for a night post...forgot to put it in however...I believe it's from the newest movie (can you BELIEVE I haven't seen it yet?!)

<(^-^)>

GTG sell cookies at my sisters concert bake sale XD

*pictures bond character selling cookies*

I'll be reading later~~

:) Good Game Everyone :)

:lol: , have fun selling cookies, Goldfinger ;) Oh, and make sure no one dies from your death bubble.... :P

Pls dont hate me?

It made need a little tweaking/balancing

Miss Moneypenny About

Shown Ability Can save one person every odd night starting night 3.

René Mathis About

Can PM the hosts odd nights, starting night 3

Have to wait along time before they get actionsome players may be a bit unhappy to only act late in a 12 role game

I am just commenting not criticising.. I enjoyed watching/reading

Thanks