BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

James Bond Mafia

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, thanks for saving me Q. Pity there were 2 abilities used today and both went against you.

TWO abilities?

I don't see evidence of two abilities...

And it seems I'm being framed, since apparently there was a 'last-minute vote change' from me to SomeGuy...

It seems we have some smart baddies on the loose.

Anyways, with Q gone...Innocents don't stand much of a chance...

best chance(though I really don't think it's this):2 baddies,5 innocents

worst case(hope not):4 baddies, 3 innocents

most-likely case:3 baddies, 3 innocents

TWO abilities?

I don't see evidence of two abilities...

And it seems I'm being framed, since apparently there was a 'last-minute vote change' from me to SomeGuy...

It seems we have some smart baddies on the loose.

Anyways, with Q gone...Innocents don't stand much of a chance...

best chance(though I really don't think it's this):2 baddies,5 innocents

worst case(hope not):4 baddies, 3 innocents

most-likely case:3 baddies, 3 innocents

It looks like one ability is a hero's and the other a villain's. Silver's the owner of one ability but the problem is whether the ability's that of a hero or a villain.

The only possible scenarios are:

(i) 4 baddies, 3 innocents(in which case the game's pretty much over)

(ii) 3 baddies, 4 innocents

These are the only 2 scenarios IMO.

As to your alleged frame-up, it's possible but I doubt it.

EDIT: Addition

Ok, I'm being attacked and suspicious...ified? about my comment earlier suspecting that a baddie role was to change a vote...

Probably didn't phrase that the best way for me, but thats done now.

I was reading through the text again and in a few spots (I can quote them after if you all want)

It clearly indicates that a vote was changed with little to no indication of why....

That to me looks suspicious....

He gasped; star_tiger’s vote had been scribbled out messily, and replaced with a crudely drawn name...

There was no mention of star changing her vote, she would have posted before the day ended, someone else must have changed it to get Q off....

Well thats just my opinion....:P

edit: spelling XD

Edited by Silverheart

Ok, I'm being attacked and suspicious...ified? about my comment earlier suspecting that a baddie role was to change a vote...

Probably didn't frase that the best way for me, but thats done now.

I was reading through the text again and in a few spots (I can quote them after if you all want)

It clearly indicates that a vote was changed with little to no indication of why....

That to me looks suspicious....

There was no mention of star changing her vote, she would have posted before the day ended, someone else must have changed it to get Q off....

Well thats just my opinion.... :P

Well that sounds like a baddie ability.

EDITed

Clarification:

Star did NOT change her own vote...she has very neat handwriting :P

<(^-^)>

Thanks! Wait till you see my very messy 12-page X-mas booklet... :P

Grr...stupid SPECTRE. Go change my vote... <_< Hopefully SomeGuy got BTSC with M...is the 50% calculated at the very beginning, or at each night? If it's the second one, then SomeGuy probably earned BTSC with M, meaning that SomeGuy probably hinted baddie roles...

If we play this right, we can still win this, even with the 4 baddies vs. 3 goodies (which seems unlikely to me...)

Thanks! Wait till you see my very messy 12-page X-mas booklet... :P

Grr...stupid SPECTRE. Go change my vote... <_< Hopefully SomeGuy got BTSC with M...is the 50% calculated at the very beginning, or at each night? If it's the second one, then SomeGuy probably earned BTSC with M, meaning that SomeGuy probably hinted baddie roles...

If we play this right, we can still win this, even with the 4 baddies vs. 3 goodies (which seems unlikely to me...)

If M knows what Q knew, the goodies are in business!

see what happens with hero BTSC? It's all good!

Now now Kat... we need to treat our players nicely so they play again :P

*Hangs head* Sorry Reaymond...-_-

By the way, everyone, your PM's are due by 11:30 AM tomorrow, but I probably won't be back to write the night post until 3:00...if you aren't in EST, PM's are due in 21 hours, but I won't be able to write the night post until about 4 hours after that...sorry...it's project week at school...-_-

<(^-^)>

Blast, well, there was some thing I wanted to say before I died... I guess... It's too late... now...

Sorry man, it's a bit late...but you may ghost post all you want (as long as you don't give anything away) :)

<(^-^)>

Now now Kat... we need to treat our players nicely so they play again :P

I feel VIP treatment coming up...or RIP ( :lol: , had too much brownies, making me think of bad jokes :P )

Well, there goes my almost monopoly of ghost posts.... :P

Yes, I believe you have made one of the highest number of ghost posts in the history of mafia :D

Get all your night PM's in, everyone! :)

WAIT~!

If Kat is hosting who will make the

ghost popcorn? :o *gasps*

^^

I gtg meet star and kat at the movies, I'll have something intelectual to say later on ;)

*puts on Edward Cullen shirt*

jking XD

I gtg meet star and kat at the movies, I'll have something intelectual to say later on ;)

*puts on Edward Cullen shirt*

jking XD

Yeah, I did make a lot...:blush: But I hate dying early!

I'll be at the movies for about 2 and a half hours...so you're in charge Reaymond! *He's probably going to bed soon :P*

<(^-^)>

Wow, you guys... :P Just to those who care, Twilight is an exceptionally good movie! :D Now back to JBM...

Wow, you guys... :P Just to those who care, Twilight is an exceptionally good movie! :D Now back to JBM...

I may have to be the only male on the face of the earth to agree with that twilight comment....

Although the book was much better than the movie....

That's how it always is..

On the James bond topic though, I have to say the movies were pretty good.

and because I would hate to have this site locked,

I must say, the goodies had better win, because RvB is pretty much down the pot and I've been having some pretty bad dreams about the current state of mafia....