BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've been re-re-reading through the thread, and I'm pretty convinced Star_Tiger and Rainthinker are baddies! Think about it. ST's pretty much been accused this entire time. RT's probably a baddie with her, and since she's pretty sure the spy person has died, she's just vouching for ST because she knows no one can say anything about it.

That leaves a third person..

Hey, I've already proved i'm not a baddie. What about you? Throwing accusations right and left, how do we know you aren't the A.I.?

And also, i'm a guy <_<

Edit: Wait... Aren't you dead? :huh:

Edited by RainThinker

*takes deep breath in, ready to rant* YOU IDIOT TEX!!!! YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC!!!! AS MUCH AS I WANT TO RANT ABOUT HOW YOU ARE IDIOTIC, I CAN'T 'CAUSE GHOST POSTS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO GIVE STUFF AWAY, BUT YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC!!!! TRY WINNING AGAINST THE AI NOW!!!! <_< <_< <_<

Rant done. Ok, so Tex killed me off for stupid reasons. Once again, Tex, you are stupid idiot. Well, at least I got my suspicions in before I die :D I hope y'all take it seriously, 'cause I can't say much now... <_< <_< <_< Well, good luck goodies, because you would need it very, very, very much

Edit: Tex, I shall throw all the blame on youif I fail my biology exam I have in 20 minutes. *feel so agitated right now*

Edited by star_tiger

*takes deep breath in, ready to rant* YOU IDIOT TEX!!!! YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC!!!! AS MUCH AS I WANT TO RANT ABOUT HOW YOU ARE IDIOTIC, I CAN'T 'CAUSE GHOST POSTS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO GIVE STUFF AWAY, BUT YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC!!!! TRY WINNING AGAINST THE AI NOW!!!! <_< <_< <_<

Rant done. Ok, so Tex killed me off for stupid reasons. Once again, Tex, you are stupid idiot. Well, at least I got my suspicions in before I die :D I hope y'all take it seriously, 'cause I can't say much now... <_< <_< <_< Well, good luck goodies, because you would need it very, very, very much

Edit: Tex, I shall throw all the blame on youif I fail my biology exam I have in 20 minutes. *feel so agitated right now*

Err, damn girl, it's just a game. Freaking out much?

*takes deep breath in, ready to rant* YOU IDIOT TEX!!!! YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC!!!! AS MUCH AS I WANT TO RANT ABOUT HOW YOU ARE IDIOTIC, I CAN'T 'CAUSE GHOST POSTS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO GIVE STUFF AWAY, BUT YOU ARE SO IDIOTIC!!!! TRY WINNING AGAINST THE AI NOW!!!! <_<

Rant done. Ok, so Tex killed me off for stupid reasons. Once again, Tex, you are stupid idiot. Well, at least I got my suspicions in before I die :D I hope y'all take it seriously, 'cause I can't say much now... <_< Well, good luck goodies, because you would need it very, very, very much

*Hugs* Welcome to the ghost world...:( *Hands ghost popcorn* Tex...<_< Wrong choice...if you can't trust the ghost popcorn maker, who can you trust? :huh: Don't make me haunt you...:mad: Good game AI's, you're probably gonna win now B))

<(^-^)>

we still have a chance depending on whose dead and if rain used his second ability. rain did you already use yours up? Also is Wyoming is still around we have a chance :) BTW if Izzy is still alive methinks we need to lynch her since she is a confirmed AI.

PS SomeGuy I think I know who youare ;)

Yeah ST agreed with your rant... Tex killed me and we know my role now... also, he killed you (who I believe is the Doc and anyone that believes otherwise, the inevitable is going to happen and you shall be proven wrong (I hope))

Also, Impervious mentioned about his style of play in FNF (Simpsons). I can vouch for that although he still couldn't stop me... I loved that game. Remeber before when I asked If i could post something??? I think I might post that now...

Hey, no offense, but you've been wrong about every single person you've tried getting lynched so far. I'm pretty sure I'm dead anyway, but either way, I AM NOT AN AI.

well Neptune wasn't in the wrong, he played a dumb card. SO that was so not my fault.

You, not a wrong choice :D

we still have a chance depending on whose dead and if rain used his second ability. rain did you already use yours up? Also is Wyoming is still around we have a chance :) BTW if Izzy is still alive methinks we need to lynch her since she is a confirmed AI.

PS SomeGuy I think I know who youare ;)

EVERYONE, DON'T LET IMPERVIOUS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!! *cough, cough, says something about him only believing me right before the night post so there is a smaller chance of Tex switching her target, cough,cough*

Yeah ST agreed with your rant... Tex killed me and we know my role now... also, he killed you (who I believe is the Doc and anyone that believes otherwise, the inevitable is going to happen and you shall be proven wrong (I hope))

Also, Impervious mentioned about his style of play in FNF (Simpsons). I can vouch for that although he still couldn't stop me... I loved that game. Remeber before when I asked If i could post something??? I think I might post that now...

I'm glad someone agrees with my lovely all-capital rant. Impervious was telling the truth about FNF, but doesn't mean that he would do the same thing as a baddie. ;)

I agree with reaymond. I tried (unsuccessfully) to call off the attack on her and divert it to the known AI. *sigh*

*cough, cough, mentions something about Impervious agreeing with me nearly right before the night post came up, so there's a tiny percentage that Tex would be online AND save me, cough cough*

Edit: color, since I'm a ghost because SOMEONE was idiotic enough to kill me <_<

Edited by star_tiger

*cough, cough, mentions something about Impervious agreeing with me nearly right before the night post came up, so there's a tiny percentage that Tex would be online AND save me, cough cough*

Edit: color, since I'm a ghost because SOMEONE was idiotic enough to kill me <_<

Calm there, tiger, don't let your anger cloud your thoughts ;) ;) ;)

<(^-^)>

well Neptune wasn't in the wrong, he played a dumb card. SO that was so not my fault.

You, not a wrong choice :D

true...

sorry izzy, just switched to undecided and slipping fast...

edit:ghostliness

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

Calm there, tiger, don't let your anger cloud your thoughts ;) ;) ;)

<(^-^)>

:lol: , true, true. Well, I guess I'll shut up now... *duct tapes mouth with hot pink duct tape*

Edit: Mekal, if it's not too much trouble, may you please PM me when it's over? :D

Edited by star_tiger

EVERYONE, DON'T LET IMPERVIOUS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!! *cough, cough, says something about him only believing me right before the night post so there is a smaller chance of Tex switching her target, cough,cough*

Yeah and I apologize for that. I didn't realize the hints until later on. i also thought it was night 3 so tex couldnt attack...i was wrong... :(

Yeah and I apologize for that. I didn't realize the hints until later on. i also thought it was night 3 so tex couldnt attack...i was wrong... :(

erm... that was night 3... so Tex couldn't attack???