BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

Dude. What the f**king hell. ST, I'll guess you'll have to continue without me 'cos of that ^ idiot. :(

I've been thinking about Blade's comments since he made them. It was unethical of him to make any comments whether they were true or not since he is not playing in the game, either as a ghost or an alive person.

Why did Blade say he was an AI?

1. He was an AI and didn't realize he shouldn't out Izzy. Blade would have to be not smart, but not mean, and ethical.

2. He was an AI and thought Izzy would not take his role. Blade would have to be not smart, but not mean and ethical.

3. He was an AI and was angry at Izzy and wanted to get her killed. Blade would have to be smart, mean and not ethical.

4. He was not an AI and was trying to confuse us. Blade would have to be smart, not mean, not ethical.

5. He was not an AI and was angry at Izzy and wanted to get her killed. Blade would have to be smart, mean, not ethical.

So he is either

not smart, not mean, ethical

smart, mean, not ethical

smart, not mean, not ethical

smart, mean, not ethical

Based on his posts, I don't think he's mean. However, I don't think he's stupid. I think he was probably feeling bad about not being in the game any more and wanted to play. That leaves not ethical.

So, smart, not mean, not ethical = #4. He was not an AI and was trying to confuse us. Which leads me to conclude Izzy 2.0 is not a baddie.

Then I've been thinking about Izzy's comments about Blade's comments. Why did Izzy say she was an AI?

1. She was an AI and wanted to kill ST. (Not smart, mean)

2. She was an AI and didn't know ST would be considered an AI. (not smart, not mean)

3. She was not an AI and wanted to kill ST. (smart, mean)

4. She was not an AI and know ST would be considered an AI. (not smart, not mean)

Based on her posts, I think she's smart. I don't know if she's mean or not, so that leads me to conclude that Izzy is #3: She is not an AI and wanted to us to kill ST.

If Blade was an AI, then Izzy must be an AI which would mean that both Blade and Izzy were both not smart. I think the odds of that are small.

If Blade was not an AI, then Izzy could not be an AI and my logic holds.

Anyone see an error in my logic?

Also, I've been rereading all the posts and I'm still confused...

It seems obvious to me that either Impervious or ST (or both) are a baddie. They've been accusing each other for pages now. But when Impervious says that Izzy is a baddie, why does ST say "But the way that Impervious seems to be so eager to accept the fact that you are an AI is making me suspicious... "? Why would ST now suddenly believe what Impervious says?

...Dazed and confused.....

This game is much more difficult (and fun!) than I imagined.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspicions list other than those mentioned above:

Kat - has been on quite a lot, hasn't said much though, seems like she doesn't want to say anything that may make her look like an AI

Liam - similar situation to Kat's

Erm...star? I'm dead :mellow: and I was killed by the AI's...-_-

<(^-^)>

Edit: Ghostlyness

Edited by Kathleen

I've been thinking about Blade's comments since he made them. It was unethical of him to make any comments whether they were true or not since he is not playing in the game, either as a ghost or an alive person.

Why did Blade say he was an AI?

1. He was an AI and didn't realize he shouldn't out Izzy. Blade would have to be not smart, but not mean, and ethical.

2. He was an AI and thought Izzy would not take his role. Blade would have to be not smart, but not mean and ethical.

3. He was an AI and was angry at Izzy and wanted to get her killed. Blade would have to be smart, mean and not ethical.

4. He was not an AI and was trying to confuse us. Blade would have to be smart, not mean, not ethical.

5. He was not an AI and was angry at Izzy and wanted to get her killed. Blade would have to be smart, mean, not ethical.

So he is either

not smart, not mean, ethical

smart, mean, not ethical

smart, not mean, not ethical

smart, mean, not ethical

Based on his posts, I don't think he's mean. However, I don't think he's stupid. I think he was probably feeling bad about not being in the game any more and wanted to play. That leaves not ethical.

So, smart, not mean, not ethical = #4. He was not an AI and was trying to confuse us. Which leads me to conclude Izzy 2.0 is not a baddie.

Then I've been thinking about Izzy's comments about Blade's comments. Why did Izzy say she was an AI?

1. She was an AI and wanted to kill ST. (Not smart, mean)

2. She was an AI and didn't know ST would be considered an AI. (not smart, not mean)

3. She was not an AI and wanted to kill ST. (smart, mean)

4. She was not an AI and know ST would be considered an AI. (not smart, not mean)

Based on her posts, I think she's smart. I don't know if she's mean or not, so that leads me to conclude that Izzy is #3: She is not an AI and wanted to us to kill ST.

If Blade was an AI, then Izzy must be an AI which would mean that both Blade and Izzy were both not smart. I think the odds of that are small.

If Blade was not an AI, then Izzy could not be an AI and my logic holds.

Anyone see an error in my logic?

Also, I've been rereading all the posts and I'm still confused...

It seems obvious to me that either Impervious or ST (or both) are a baddie. They've been accusing each other for pages now. But when Impervious says that Izzy is a baddie, why does ST say "But the way that Impervious seems to be so eager to accept the fact that you are an AI is making me suspicious... "? Why would ST now suddenly believe what Impervious says?

...Dazed and confused.....

This game is much more difficult (and fun!) than I imagined.

Twin I loved your analysis. :)

Let me just say I know who's a baddie and who isn't, and this is so much fun to watch ^_^ *Grabs handful of ghost popcorn, stuffs in mouth smiley-face-popcorn.gif* Keep it coming! :D

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Sorry, Kat (too many mafias, get confudled :P ), goodies, withdraw her from my suspicions list. (although Tex killing her might mean that Tex has suspicions on her...but the case that Tex guessed right is slim...no offense to Tex :P )

TwinPop, I did not agree with Impervious, I was simply stating the fact that Impervious seemed to go against Izzy, probably meaning that one is a goodie, the other a baddie.

DID NO ONE READ MY EDIT OR MY SUPER UBER LONG POST????? I pretty much state that I'm the doctor. What do you want me to do, forward Mekal's message to everyone???

It looks like everyone is against me, so I shall state a better defense: AI have BTSC. They know each other. Reaymond, Izzy, SomeGuy and Twin Pop....EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME. If I was an AI, wouldn't one of my team members step in really early on (before SomeGuy and Twin Pop announced their accusations against me) and probably put down their accusations against someone else to side-track everyone from me? Well, seems like no one did that, meaning that I'm not an AI.

Sorry, Kat (too many mafias, get confudled :P ), goodies, withdraw her from my suspicions list. (although Tex killing her might mean that Tex has suspicions on her...but the case that Tex guessed right is slim...no offense to Tex :P )

Erm...I was DEFINATELY not killed by Tex...o.O I was killed by the AI's...-_-

<(^-^)>

TwinPop, I did not agree with Impervious, I was simply stating the fact that Impervious seemed to go against Izzy, probably meaning that one is a goodie, the other a baddie.

DID NO ONE READ MY EDIT OR MY SUPER UBER LONG POST????? I pretty much state that I'm the doctor. What do you want me to do, forward Mekal's message to everyone???

It looks like everyone is against me, so I shall state a better defense: AI have BTSC. They know each other. Reaymond, Izzy, SomeGuy and Twin Pop....EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME. If I was an AI, wouldn't one of my team members step in really early on (before SomeGuy and Twin Pop announced their accusations against me) and probably put down their accusations against someone else to side-track everyone from me? Well, seems like no one did that, meaning that I'm not an AI.

Star, you have mafia experience as do I and i can see through your defense, it may work on the noobs but not on me...

Star, you have mafia experience as do I and i can see through your defense, it may work on the noobs but not on me...

Umm...huh? Simply stating that there's something fishy about my defense doesn't cut it...that would be as much as saying "You are an AI". This to me says that you have nothing actually bad to criticize about my defense since you, an AI, doesn't know how to prove my true defense false. Instead, you tried to make up for that by simply stating that "you can see through my defense" which is as weak as it gets.

Edit: didn't want to post another reply, but just for y'all's info, I won't be on again tonight. I've got exams to study for tomorrow, so don't think that I'm trying to go under the radar or something like that :P

Edited by star_tiger

ST if doc saves me tonight for the AI then I'll believe you.

Ok, so, pretty much you're stating that Tex and Wyoming won't kill me, so that just in case you don't get saved, the goodies don't have to deal with the doc's death, right? :D

I didn't accuse you ST...I was just confused. What I said about you was:

1. Either Impervious or ST or both is a baddie (which you would also agree with since you think Impervious is a baddie)

2. Izzy wants us to kill you (which you would agreed with)

3. It was odd that you agreed with Impervious when you've been fighting him for so long.

To tell you the truth, I'm still confused. However, you make a good point that no one defended you or created a red herring when you were being accused of being an AI.

i'm agreeing with izzy that she's good. she said it was just a joke and look where that got me!

plus, she likes my sushi.

The dead do not speak so loud, use grey...I believe you, star, if that's any consultation :) *cough*haveIgivenenoughhintsyet?*cough*

<(^-^)>

2. Izzy wants us to kill you (which you would agreed with)

and who is US Twin? you just made me suspicious...makes me wonder if ST really is doc.....

edit:typo

Edited by Impervious

Alright Reds and Blues We need to work together right now. Here's what i'm thinking. Wyoming and Tex since you can't attack tonight i wish you the best. Sarge, if you're still alive use a killing role tonight to take out ST or Izzy. We still have a chance if we play our cards right.

AI list that I'm pretty sure about so if i die tonight you can use it to your advantage:

Izzy

star_tiger

SomeGuy

Good luck Reds and Blues :)

sarge, if you're alive, hold of on ST I forgot I posted this....I want to see if she's good or not. go for Izzy instead...

I can vouch for ST. I'm Sarge and used Simmon's spy ablility on her.

ST I can truthfully say I am not an A.I.

To prove this my character will make a move tonight, and this move will not be an attack. B))

Star tiger is Doc

and who is US Twin? you just made me suspicious...makes me wonder if ST really is doc.....

edit:typo

I was referring to my previous (long) post, where I concluded that Izzy is not an AI and wants us (goodies) to lynch ST.

"3. She was not an AI and wanted to kill ST. (smart, mean)"

Ask Neptune...<_<

<(^-^)>

you don't have to hate me for it..... T_T

just because I like sushi better than popcorn..... jeez....

for rainthinker:

check my sig.

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

you don't have to hate me for it..... T_T

just because I like sushi better than popcorn..... jeez....

for rainthinker:

check my sig.

:lol: Just saw the sig... But I have to say, Isn't the guy supposed to be dead? I don't see how he could be eating it if he wasn't dead.

On topic: Mekal, how many people need to send in Pm's before the night post?

Come on people, get those PM's in!