BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

it was a joke! a joke!!

because right now my ghost popcorn is imaginary, can you forgive me and lend me some? :D

edit: typo

I'm frustrated because first you were inactive and I thought you were a baddie. Then you had an attitude like, "Kill me, I'm a baddie" so we all thought you were a baddie. So we killed you and find out you were a goody.

Now you tell is it was a joke. :wacko:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm frustrated because first you were inactive and I thought you were a baddie. Then you had an attitude like, "Kill me, I'm a baddie" so we all thought you were a baddie. So we killed you and find out you were a goody.

Now you tell is it was a joke. :wacko:

when I got back i told you it was a mistake. then I made a joke and tried to clear it up. see? I obviously failed though... but seriously, what baddie would agree so easily with reaymond, then laugh like a lunatic, but not be locked on? what kind of idiot does that? I blame it on you all for not looking deeper than 2 inches into the situation. seriously. ( just kidding... it's all my fault. I should just go and commit suicide... oh wait... you all think I did when i gave up my position as a baddie...)

Ghosts, as much as we all hate Neptune right now ( ;) ), this isn't getting as anywhere :P Just a lot of blaming being thrown around...

WHERE'S MEKAL? :( :( :(

Right here... sorry if my P.M. box was full...

Oh, and for Impervious...

1: wrong

2: right

3: wrong

Trivia hint...

#3: this happens in reconstruction

it was a joke! a joke!!

because right now my ghost popcorn is imaginary, can you forgive me and lend me some? :D

edit: typo

I would give you some ghost tacos, but obviously, im not dead :P *tries to pick up the delicious tacos, but hand passes through*

Darn... I need to work on this hand-eye-coordination thing <_< *tries again and fails*

Ghost Popcorn is the original...ghost tacos are just a cheap knock-off :P

Thanks Mekal ^_^

[advertising] Hey everyone! I'm gonna be putting up JBM tomorrow afterschool (or morning, depending on how much I have to edit) [/advertising]

<(^-^)>

Thanks Mekal ^_^

[advertising] Hey everyone! I'm gonna be putting up JBM tomorrow afterschool (or morning, depending on how much I have to edit) [/advertising]

<(^-^)>

just PM me if/when you need me as backup (I promise not to be stupid in that one...) :D

Thanks Mekal ^_^

<(^-^)>

*sniff* I feel hurt :(

But I have to admit: It's true :P

On an important note, how many people are left to send in PMs?

So, with Caboose, Griff, and whomever Reaymond was dead (Tex, I assume :( ), I'd say our level of screwedness is about 11 on a scale of 10. :(

Erm Izzy... I was killed by Tex and I assure you I'm not stupid enough to commit suicide when i am finally a goodie (first time being good :D) Try the other one ;)

*sniff* I feel hurt :(

But I have to admit: It's true :P

On an important note, how many people are left to send in PMs?

Aw, I'm sorry *hugs*

It's just that everywhere I turn its Ghost Tacos and Ghost Sushi...:mellow:

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Oh man, I'm dumb. Totally forgot that bit. :P

Okay, so Tex is still alive. That's good.

Aah...so we still have hope! *runs around school in uncontainable joy*

Oh no! Do we have to wait another day for the night post to come up? :(

Erm Izzy... I was killed by Tex and I assure you I'm not stupid enough to commit suicide when i am finally a goodie (first time being good :D) Try the other one ;)

Sweet. i mean not sweet that you're dead, but that we still have Tex :)

*pokes Mekal*

:lol: , lovely post there, Izzy :P I'm just so glad someone posted something...BD is being slow today <_< This is why I like throwing accusations at random people! :D jks, jks...

Edit: So...Mekal won't be back for another 7 hours? :( :( :(

Edited by star_tiger

:lol: , lovely post there, Izzy :P I'm just so glad someone posted something...BD is being slow today <_< This is why I like throwing accusations at random people! :D jks, jks...

Edit: So...Mekal won't be back for another 7 hours? :( :( :(

Shouldn't you be in school or something? :P

He won't? D:

Shouldn't you be in school or something? :P

He won't? D:

I can say the same about you ;) Y'all know that you luv the school's laptop program... *looks at everyone else in the class who is gaming and playing...Pokemon? while I'm on BD :lol: *

I'm pretty sure Mekal's at school of some sort right now, and unlike us, he doesn't seem to have access to BD in the daytime on week-days. He always seems to answer PM's and put up day/night posts 7-9-ish in Central Standard Time, so I'm guessing he'll do the same again tonight <_<

I can say the same about you ;) Y'all know that you luv the school's laptop program... *looks at everyone else in the class who is gaming and playing...Pokemon? while I'm on BD :lol: *

Lol, yeah. I can pretty much be online all day whilst in school. :D Eith the exception of P.E., we have to do outside things...

Aww, I want Mekal to come online now. :(

Here's hoping someone saved me tonight....I'm 99.99999% certain i know who the AI are now.

:lol: , funny thing is, I can say the same thing ;)

Lol, yeah. I can pretty much be online all day whilst in school. :D Eith the exception of P.E., we have to do outside things...

Aww, I want Mekal to come online now. :(

Me too...I was thinking about abducting Mekal and forcing him to make the night post, but I think that would be considered stalker-ish...you know, just slightly :P

*sigh* I'm sick today, so I'm on all morning...but now I have to go back and finish a project...-_-...but guys, seriously, there are PMs for a reason, and that reason is not to get this topic frozen ;)

<(^-^)>

Edit:

:lol: , funny thing is, I can say the same thing ;)

Me too...I was thinking about abducting Mekal and forcing him to make the night post, but I think that would be considered stalker-ish...you know, just slightly :P

Only slightly?

Edited by Kathleen