BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

Muwhahahaha.*

*Is what Neptune would say, not me. ;)

So, with Caboose, Griff, and whomever Reaymond was dead (Tex, I assume :( ), I'd say our level of screwedness is about 11 on a scale of 10. :(

Aw...I feel so unloved...*throws ghost popcorn at Izzy*

I could have been important...if I had a chance...stupid AI's <_< I'm looking at you, mysterious PMer who killed me! ;)

<(^-^)>

Edit: My post turned PURPLE :o

Edited by Kathleen

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting anxious to see the night post now! Hopefully things would turn around and the goodies would win!!! :D

Says a baddie....I'm still convinced you are....you've yet to convince me and I willingly obliged to answer your questions.

sorry. I told you I was good right before the post that I was killed in. Thanks a bunch for not believing in me. in any case, may I have some popcorn?

Just for future reference, maybe not claiming a baddie role and suddenly saying you are innocent when it looks like everyone is going to lynch you may not be a good idea ;) Has everyone sent in their PM's? :D

Sorry Kat, I forgot you were dead! The Izzy2.0 Virus turns posts purple. :P

Yeah, I'm still convinced ST is a baddie, but I'm kind of scared to say anything, 'cos I mean, what if she gets me killed? Again. :(

Hmm...is it only Rainthinker who has figured out who I was? :huh: Once again, I'm not sure what type of role the second Izzy has, but to stay on the safe side, I shall not accuse you of anything :P I still have my eyes glued on you though, Impervious... <_<

Just for future reference, maybe not claiming a baddie role and suddenly saying you are innocent when it looks like everyone is going to lynch you may not be a good idea ;) Has everyone sent in their PM's? :D

i didn't claim a baddie role! that was just your imagination. plus, even if I did, it would have been a joke. jeez.

(throws imaginary ghost popcorn that, because of the almost double negative, hits you and sends you flying across the room just because i'm so powerful :P ) imagine what it would have done if I was real.

Sorry Kat, I forgot you were dead! The Izzy2.0 Virus turns posts purple. :P

Yeah, I'm still convinced ST is a baddie, but I'm kind of scared to say anything, 'cos I mean, what if she gets me killed? Again. :(

Yeah, I don't like the Izzy 2.0 <_< My posts should be grey! :o I have a better idea of who's who now...

<(^-^)>

Edit: I gave you some popcorn already, Neptune :rolleyes: But here's some more:smiley-face-popcorn.gif

Edited by Kathleen

QUOTE (reaymond @ Dec 7 2008, 09:22 PM)

Well since in dead i have just 1 thing to say - Baddies have pretty much won now . Oh and thanks for the ghost popcorn kat its great!

Neptune:

I'll have to agree wilth you reaymond!! Myahahahahaha!!

Erm, if that doesn't scream BADDIE, I don't know what does...:unsure: So why'd you scream it?

Hey Reaymond, I need to talk to you... ;)

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Yo Kat, I'm missing the ghost popcorn. Can I has somes pwease? *cute Izzy face*

Only Izzy Number One...:unsure: But since you didn't use ghost, I'm gonna have to say no...plus <_< Cute faces don't work on ghosts.

<(^-^)>

Erm, if that doesn't scream BADDIE, I don't know what does...:unsure: So why'd you scream it?

Hey Reaymond, I need to talk to you... ;)

<(^-^)>

it was a joke! a joke!!

because right now my ghost popcorn is imaginary, can you forgive me and lend me some? :D

edit: typo

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

*cries*

I didn't even turn your post purple this time. :(My cute face always works. :P How about now?

Ah, but you're half dead and half playing, and the ghost popcorn recipie can NEVER been seen by the living...unless it's me :D And I gave you some Neptune <_< Still waiting on that answer, Mekal...*paces...er...floats in circles*

<(^-^)>

*cries*

I didn't even turn your post purple this time. :(My cute face always works. :P How about now?

nope. you are doomed for failure with us ghosts. myhahahahaha!!

(edit : see? that's just my normal laugh!)

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

Well, since Neptune isn't eating his, I guess I'll steal it. :P

NO! My precious popcorn! No stealing <_< *takes back* Ghost popcorn is now only given to CHOSEN ones <_< But enough with the messed up evil laughs and popcorn, don't want this to get frozen, the livings won't like it...B))

<(^-^)>

Double or nothing

**Trivia Question**

Miscellaneous

1) What is the most disgusting creature on earth according to church?

2) After cabooses blood is sucked out, what can't he feel?

3) what is the name of the man that caboose shoots after he unties him?

Only 3 people may guess these, and if you get it right then you get twice as many points...

[spoiler='answers

']1) What is the most disgusting creature on earth according to church? junior (tuckers baby)

2) After cabooses blood is sucked out, what can't he feel? his torso

3) what is the name of the man that caboose shoots after he unties him? i think it's Flowers...