BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fishing

Question

Two fathers and two sons went fishing. Each of them caught a fish, and none of them caught the same fish. However, they caught a total of only three fish. How is this possible?

Grandfather, father and son.

Two fathers and two sons went fishing. Each of them caught a fish, and none of them caught the same fish. However, they caught a total of only three fish. How is this possible?

Grandfather, father and son.

Evry1 nos tht 1!

It could be a Grandfather and a father. the Grandfather is a son and so is the father, but they are both fathers as well. Grandfather, Father, and Son make 3 sons and 2 fathers

It could be a Grandfather and a father. the Grandfather is a son and so is the father, but they are both fathers as well. Grandfather, Father, and Son make 3 sons and 2 fathers

sorry i dont understand how this makes 3 sons and 2 fathers? please let me know what i'm missing?

I think Brhan will be doubting yours :D

this is not true as there are 2 fathers, the father and grand father, but all 3 of them are sons of somebody!!!

so it means there is 3 sons and 2 fathers!