BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Princess Bride Mafia

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandonb, I dont believe you! You have no shame! How can you even claim that role when you know it is me??

You are so crafty but I am not surprised at all, its what I would have done!

I for one wont say who it is cause with my luck I will loose to PG!

PG I am sure you had a good time delving into the odd world of BDSM!

But thank you, no I dont want any pictures. Going to the Folsom Street Fair in

San Francisco has seared too many icky images into my brain. I wish I could remove them!

Ok, for starters, I would like to say...I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU! *had too much sugar*

Bb, you're Narrator description could be truthful, but could be you just making it up. What you did each night can easily be made up:

Night one: well, that could be easily made up

Night two: to protect CL because for some reason she's protecting you

Night three: since we already know that Itachi is Buttercup, you could have easily just put that in

Night four: could be to frame an innocent

Hmm...I'm beginning to suspect that CL and Bb are Vizzini and Florin Trio, since Vizzini seems to have gotten every target he chooses since before PT/Prince Humperdinck was killed, meaning that the Prince might have already recruited Vizzini. But then again, CP's defense hasn't been that strong. This is so confusing *bangs head against desk*

I need to hear more from you, Y-san! You're the only one I can trust at the moment :P

u]Host: S. Morgenstern

Akaslickster – lynched and found to be Miracle Max

Itachi-san – dead, killed by Rugen, revealed as Buttercup

Prince_Marth85 – dead, killed by Roberts

Brandonb - voting for Crazypainter

Frozen_in_Fire – dead, killed by Humperdinck

CrazyPainter voting for - Brandonb

Woon – dead, killed by Vizzini

Mekal

Cherry Lane - voting for Crazypainter

Prof. Templeton – lynched and found to be Humperdinck

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik - voting for Brandonb

DMS 172 – dead, killed by Vizzini

Star_Tiger - voting for Brandonb

Might change it later though...

Ok, for starters, I would like to say...I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU! *had too much sugar*

Bb, you're Narrator description could be truthful, but could be you just making it up. What you did each night can easily be made up:

Night three: since we already know that Itachi is Buttercup, you could have easily just put that in

Hmm...I'm beginning to suspect that CL and Bb are Vizzini and Florin Trio, since Vizzini seems to have gotten every target he chooses since before PT/Prince Humperdinck was killed, meaning that the Prince might have already recruited Vizzini. But then again, CP's defense hasn't been that strong. This is so confusing *bangs head against desk*

I need to hear more from you, Y-san! You're the only one I can trust at the moment :P

Star Tiger: remember, I was the one pushing to lynch Professor T, because he was the head of the Florin Trio. Why on earth would I do that if I am one of them? So please, take the emotions out of the posts and look at the facts.

I myself had my doubts about Brandonb (note a post yesterday when I accused him of being Count Rugen). So I checked him out last night, and he's clean. Based on the night actions, I deduced CP must be Vizzini.

As for needing to hear more from Y-san: Since Y-san is the only confirmed innocent, I understand why you look to her for direction. But please keep in mind that she voted based on what she knew at the time, which was incomplete information. I would have done the same thing if I didn't know what I learned last night. But now that this info is out, I agree, she should come back on and change her vote.

Mekal, you're the last vote. Please do the right thing.

Edited by Cherry Lane

SO MUCH PRESSURE!!! Looking at the night post, i decided that *********** is the most likely baddie

keep going

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Mekal - voting for Crazypainter

Host: S. Morgenstern

Edited by Mekal

Thank you star tiger!!! Whooh! I had my doubts of CL from the beginning and was shying away from BB cause we all go after him in these games.

But the drive is so strong to lynch me...cause I could say something? Cause I could prove them wrong?

I have to admitt they are playing a good game. But I never seem to beat Bb!

Doh! Don't mind me...I'm just a senile old woman.

post-6534-1227041513.jpg

remember not to go to the dark side..your alter ego PG. We dont want to loose you again....

edit: BTW I hadnt noticed before that the Princess Bride takes place in Flemish country and not the UK.

Edited by crazypainter

SO MUCH PRESSURE!!! Looking at the night post, i decided that *********** is the most likely baddie

your spoilers didn't really work, so I fixed it

thank for seeing reason!

who's going to break the tie?

Edited by Cherry Lane

Star Tiger: remember, I was the one pushing to lynch Professor T, because he was the head of the Florin Trio. Why on earth would I do that if I am one of them? So please, take the emotions out of the posts and look at the facts.

I myself had my doubts about Brandonb (note a post yesterday when I accused him of being Count Rugen). So I checked him out last night, and he's clean. Based on the night actions, I deduced CP must be Vizzini.

As for needing to hear more from Y-san: Since Y-san is the only confirmed innocent, I understand why you look to her for direction. But please keep in mind that she voted based on what she knew at the time, which was incomplete information. I would have done the same thing if I didn't know what I learned last night. But now that this info is out, I agree, she should come back on and change her vote.

Mekal, you're the last vote. Please do the right thing.

After looking back at the posts, either CL is a very smart baddie or she's Vizzini and recently got recruited, which I somewhat doubt <_< . Then again, CP looks pretty clean too, although I found some stuff against Bb...to switch my vote or not to...guess I'll just wait and see what everyone else says ;)

After looking back at the posts, either CL is a very smart baddie or she's Vizzini and recently got recruited, which I somewhat doubt <_< . Then again, CP looks pretty clean too, although I found some stuff against Bb...to switch my vote or not to...guess I'll just wait and see what everyone else says ;)

there is no "everyone else" you already know what Bb, CP, and I have to say. Mekal just weighed in. That leaves you and Y-san.

(but if you don't trust me, feel free to vote for me)

where did you get mekal's vote from?i never saw him vote

Agreed. Don't jump to conclusions in an attempt to save your baddie butt, CL ;)

Counted 11 stars in Mekal's "I decided that **** is most likely a baddie". Crazypainter has 12 letters... Yes, I count stars in my free time :P

Well, Bb, I still think you deserve to die for being the most useless spy role ever...:P

But I'm going with CL on this one...sorry, CP, j'accuse!

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik - voting for Crazypainter

Sorry for not checking earlier...c'est la vie du Roi du Shinigami ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Well, Bb, I still think you deserve to die for being the most useless spy role ever...:P

But I'm going with CL on this one...sorry, CP, j'accuse!

Sorry for not checking earlier...c'est la vie du Roi du Shinigami ;P

I agree with you about Bb! Thanks for coming back for this one. Now maybe Star Tiger will believe me.

And I didn't know what PG would do with a tie...if tie meant no lynch, then I was going to have to change my vote, just to prove Bb's innocence!

and ST, try responding to Mekal's post with all the spoilers that didn't work....you'll see his vote in there.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Akaslickster lynched and found to be Miracle Max

Itachi-san dead, killed by Rugen, revealed as Buttercup

Prince_Marth85 dead, killed by Roberts

Frozen_in_Fire dead, killed by Humperdinck

Woon dead, killed by Vizzini

Prof. Templeton lynched and found to be Humperdinck

Yoruichi-san revealed as Fezzik - voting for Crazypainter

DMS 172 dead, killed by Vizzini

Star_Tiger - voting for Crazypainter

Too lazy to change my vote :P takes me ages to find the right color...

Nice french there, Y-san! Hope you're enjoying your lovely time as Shinigami King...*still reminds me of Mushroom King* ;)

Edit: too much time on my hands, decided to change my vote. For once, I got the right color on the first shot! :D

Edited by star_tiger

I would like to buy a death note for PG!!

Come on you all.. talk about bandwagoning!!!

Sheesh! i dont know what else I can say except that if I had

better luck we (the good guys) would have won by now.

Come on you all! Its not too late to change your vote!

Stat tiger I am crushed!!!

What happened to sister hood Ysan? Remember I didnt vote for SlicK even!!!

hmmm

Edited by crazypainter

I would like to buy a death note for PG!!

Come on you all.. talk about bandwagoning!!!

Sheesh! i dont know what else I can say except that if I had

better luck we (the good guys) would have won by now.

Come on you all! Its not too late to change your vote!

Stat tiger I am crushed!!!

What happened to sister hood Ysan? Remember I didnt vote for SlicK even!!!

hmmm

As I mentioned before, all you have said in defense is "How could you, you traitorous scoundrels!" (or some version of it ;) ) CL has provided more in her and Bb's defense, so it's quite obvious why most people are voting for you. You still have time to make a better defense, CP! :D

I just got back from seeing "Quantum of Solice"...definitely a bond flick with the non-stop action and crazy money being thrown around...still the best Bond film yet IMO.

Edit: Oh, and the day post is almost finished...give me 30 minutes or so. :D

Edited by puzzlegirl

Day 4: All good things must come to a happy ending

When Westley heard the news of Buttercup’s death he went into his room and locked the door. For days he neither slept nor ate. “I shall never love again” he said, his eyes hollow with grief.

Westleythefarmboy.jpg

“We have to avenge Buttercup’s death,” cried Cherry Lane. She had assembled the few remaining innocents together near the town square.

“Yes! Let’s run Vizzini out of town!” conferred Brandon. The others shook their heads solemnly.

Mekal stepped forward;“Well then, let’s go gather our weapons…we will reconvene in the clearing just outside the tavern in exactly one hour.”

The villagers returned bearing swords, pitchforks and other instruments of persuasion. It was decided that Valerie would be the one to lure Vizzini out of the tavern (as they had never met) and into the clutches of the awaiting group. She would pose as a angry wife who wanted to hire an experienced hit man to do away with her husband. The thought brought a tear to her eye, as she would give anything to hold her beloved Max just one more time.

Vizzini fell for the trap hook line and sinker, and followed Valerie straight into the vengeful arms of the townsfolk. Westley pulled his sword and pointed it directly at Vizzini’s heart. “Hello, my name is Westley the Farm Boy, you have killed my True Love, prepare to die.” He said solidly, but as soon as the words had been spoken, his heart was overcome with woe and he dropped to his knees and wept. Valerie put an arm around Mekal’s shaking shoulders, “It’s okay dear. It’s okay” she said tenderly.

vizziniinconcievable.jpg

“Excuse me,” CP said, “but what are you people talking about? I am not who you think I am…Brandon is Vizzini. I couldn’t hurt a fly!”

“Liar!” screeched Cherry Lane; “I know that Brandon’s heart is good.”

“And I know for a fact that you ARE Vizzini,” said the Narrator.

Mekal looked at Y-san; “Fezzik, finish him! Your way!”

The Giant grinned; “Oh good, my way. Thank you, Westley. Uh… What way is my way?”

“Pick up one of those dodgeballs which, just by fortunate happenstance, are stacked over here next to the tavern. The minute his head is in view…and the rest of us are out of the way…HIT IT WITH THE BALL!”

“My way is not very sportsman-like.” Fezzik grumbled.

wakafezzik2.jpg

But when Fezzik turned to grab his weapon-of-choice, Vizzini took advantage of the opening in the group and ran for it. Surprised that they were foolish enough to let him loose the townsfolk all stared at one another for a split second then regained their wits and took off after him.

They chased Vizzini down the ravine floor and straight into the Fireswamp. “You’ll never survive!” shouted Y-san.

“Nonsense!” yelled Vizzini as he ran through the thick overgrowth and out of sight; “You’re only saying that because no one ever has!”

The last they saw of Vizzini was his shadow disappearing into the thick overgrowth. No one dared follow him. Then, not too far off, they heard a rustling in the swamp, a growl and a series of screams. Vizzini, it seemed, had become dinner for the ROUSs (Rodents of Unusual Size.)

ROUS.jpg

A feeling of victory swept over the group…they new that peace had been restored to Florin. One-by-one they turned to walk away..all except for Westley who remained, transfixed on the darkness of the Fireswamp. Valerie notice that Westley had not followed the group as they left. She approached him; “Are you okay, Westley?” There was an awkward silence, and then he turned and looked into her old, but kind eyes.

“Buttercup and I were going to build a summer home here,” whimpered the teary-eyed Farm Boy, “the trees are actually quite lovely.” He closed his hands over his heart; “But now my life is over. I don’t want to go on without her!”

At that instant a thought came to light in Valerie’s mind; she remembered something that Max had told her shortly before he died. “It just might work!” she exclaimed to herself. Westley looked at her confused, but before he could inquire about the statement, Valerie had raced off.

Maxandpill-1.jpg

Back at her cottage, Valerie removed the lid off the old canister on the top shelf. “Ah…here you are.” She tucked the nugget into her pocket and headed back out the door. When she arrived at the farm she found Westley hiding in a horse stall out in the barn. She would have had trouble finding him and may have even assumed he was not home if it weren’t for the loud, uncontrollable sobs that led her straight to him. "Come with me, Boy," she beckoned.

When the two reached the pit of despair the Albino was nowhere to be found, Westley sheathed his sword and the two went inside. When they reached the bottom of the staircase they saw her. There, across the room, lying strapped to a table was Buttercup’s body. Westley couldn’t help but let out a small sob at the sight of his beloved lying cold on the slab where Rugen had so ruthlessly taken her life.

Westley turned to Valerie, “Will it work?” he asked, and held his breath waiting for her to reply with the words he needed to hear.

“It will take a miracle” she said. Westley instantly deflated. “But that was Max’s specialty – he wasn’t called Miracle Max for nothing, kiddo!” She gave Westley a hearty slap on the back. Then she reached into her pocket and plucked out the chocolate pill. "He hid it just for me," she explained; "but I'm sure that he would agree that yours is a much more noble cause.

Westley gave Buttercup a tender kiss on the lips before opening her mouth and inserting the pill. He stepped back to witness the miracle take place. The seconds ticked by like centuries as the two watched and waited. One minute…no movement; Three minutes; no breaths; Ten minutes…still nothing.

After an excruciating half-hour, Valerie spoke; “I don’t know why it’s not working? Perhaps the pill was too old? …It had been hidden away in that canister for quite some time. Oh, Westley, I’m so sorry!”

Westley turned to look at her, but his face no longer displayed sorrow but fury. “You evil witch! How dare you toy with my grief! I shall have you hanged for deceiving me so!”

“I’m not a witch, I’m your friend! But I don’t think I want to be that anymore after what you just said!”

Then they heard it; the faintest whisper, “Westley,” came Buttercup's sweet voice. “Westley, I love you.”

“Oh my darling Buttercup!” Westley shouted in elation, “You’re alive! You’ve come back to me!” He began kissing every inch of her face.

“Gently” she said, her voice still faint.

Westley pulled his head back to look at her, “I’m so sorry Darling, are you alright?”

“We’re together again, Westley; if you want I could fly!”

kissonhorse.jpg

~THE END~

Akaslickster – Miracle Max

Itachi-san – Princess Buttercup

Prince_Marth – Inigo Montoya

Brandonb – The Narrator

Frozen_in_Fire – The Dread Pirate Roberts

CrazyPainter - Vizzini

Woon – The Albino

Mekal – Westley

Cherry Lane – Valerie

Professor Templeton – Prince Humperdinck

Yoruichi-san – Fezzik

DMS172 – Count Rugen

Star_Tiger – The Clergyman

Rules and Roles

Intro – Can Death Stop True Love?

Night 1 - Just when you thought it was safe to reside in Florin...

Day 1 - One small step for Florin, one giant step for the goodies

Night 2 - The best laid plans of Florinian men oft go awry

Day 2 - Insanity at the Cliffs

Night 3 – You win some, You lose some

Day 3 - Have fun storming the castle!

Night 4: It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad Florin!