BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dms172

Question

This is my first time hosting, so i'm not sure how it will go. :)

this game consists of five role types

killers

guardians

healers

manipulators

investigators

and three different groups

Simpsons

Bart - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role is found out

homer - must die before Maggie can

marge - allowed one save per night 50% chance

Maggie - makes one kill per night if he chooses

Lisa - targets someone and finds out their role type or group 50% of each

Family Guy

Brian -targets someone and finds out their role type or group 50% of each

peter - must die before stewie can

Stewie -makes one kill per night if he chooses

Lois - allowed one save per night 50% chance

Chris - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role type is found out.

American Dad

Stanley - makes one kill per night if he chooses

Francine - must die before Stanley can

Hayley - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. if they fail their role is found out

Steve -targets someone and finds out their role type or group 50% of each

Roger - allowed one save per night 50% chance

*Rules

the guardians and killers have BTSC

days and nights are 24 hours and should end around 5:45 central time

you can say whatever you want about what your role info

also two groups can make alliance an alliance as long as a person from each side agree on it then it will be put in the night/day post

please sign up here or ask any questions so i can clarify.

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

the simpsons are the baddies and everyone else is trying to kill them

thanks for asking :)

:lol: , luv how the Simpsons are the baddies! I would think Family Guy would be the evil ones...much more violent family (mostly Stewie though B)) ). The Simpsons only got Bart...which I have recently learnt stood for Bartholomew! (can't see Bart Simpson as a Bartholomew though...*pictures a Bart nerd, fails*)

:lol: , luv how the Simpsons are the baddies! I would think Family Guy would be the evil ones...much more violent family (mostly Stewie though B)) ). The Simpsons only got Bart...which I have recently learnt stood for Bartholomew! (can't see Bart Simpson as a Bartholomew though...*pictures a Bart nerd, fails*)

it would make sense to do it that way, but i think both Family guy and American dad are kind of against the Simpsons in the TV shows, but i guess i should stop this here because of no-sence rules of rook

so no more :)

grr...I bet most people aren't joining up because Heroes Hybrid is up...I don't see any difficulty playing two mafias at once :P

Is it possible that if we don't get enough people at a particular time, we just kill off one member from each family? :D I'm really anxious to get this started :lol:

grr...I bet most people aren't joining up because Heroes Hybrid is up...I don't see any difficulty playing two mafias at once :P

Is it possible that if we don't get enough people at a particular time, we just kill off one member from each family? :D I'm really anxious to get this started :lol:

i also i had another thought if that maybe we could play this one like heroes hybrid. I'd just gave to change a couple role.

anyone like the idea?

i also i had another thought if that maybe we could play this one like heroes hybrid. I'd just gave to change a couple role.

anyone like the idea?

COOL! :D Sounds good to me! Luv all these new twists to mafia...much more complicated B))

anyone like the idea?

Who would be the MIA then? It sounds fun, but it would be a little hard to change the rules (and setup of the game) this far in.

Who would be the MIA then? It sounds fun, but it would be a little hard to change the rules (and setup of the game) this far in.

*Pokepoke* Wrong forum Rainthinker ;) This game hasn't started yet. I believe you mean Heroes Hybrid. B))

<(^-^)>

I dunno dms, I think we need to get a comfortable feel for how the new rules in hybrid work out before trying to take a stab in the dark, i think in a few days though we should all have a clear understanding though. coordinate with frost though since 1.1 is probably going to start shortly after hybrid if i'm correct.

I would sign up, but i might need help - I dont watch fox, and have never played mafia before...

I sure most of us would be glad to help. :)

Up until the first heroes mafia I hadn't played any mafia before and , even though i underwent much scrutiny (mainly the players trying to figure out if i just had noobish behavior or baddie behavior), frost and the rest were still a huge help.

Then i will play - just be prepared for some idiot who gives everything away....

I'm sure you would be fine :D I'm sure I'm much more careless than you, and I still managed to survive until the second last round of my first mafia. Plus, I have learnt that noobiness can be a great advantage B))

As for the fact that you haven't watched the shows, I don't think that's a big problem. The roles are pretty clearly stated, so all you need to know is how to read :P

I'm sure you would be fine :D I'm sure I'm much more careless than you, and I still managed to survive until the second last round of my first mafia. Plus, I have learnt that noobiness can be a great advantage B))

As for the fact that you haven't watched the shows, I don't think that's a big problem. The roles are pretty clearly stated, so all you need to know is how to read :P

pretty much, my advice, is just sit back and relax, look up the first heroes mafia game and read through that game to help get an idea on what to do

you'll also get to see what i mean about the newbie/baddie behavior thing

Ok i've changed the roles so we only need one more person to join

Simpsons

Bart - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role is found out

krusty - when Bob dies he can let everyone see one persons role(only once)

Dr. hibbert - get to to save one person per night

goal - kill all Family guy members

Family Guy

peter - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role type is found out by the manipulated.

goal-kill all of the Simpsons

also will have BTSC

By himself

Slideshow Bob - gets one kill and one investigation per night

goal - kill stewie krusty and Bart

Updated roster

Producer: dms172

1)ST

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker

10) Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)

Ok i've changed the roles so we only need one more person to join

Simpsons

krusty - when Bob dies he can let everyone see one persons role(only once)

Dr. hibbert - get to to save one person per night

goal - kill all Family guy members

Family Guy

peter - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role type is found out by the manipulated.

goal-kill all of the Simpsons

also will have BTSC

By himself

Slideshow Bob - gets one kill and one investigation per night

goal - kill stewie krusty and Bart

Updated roster

Producer: dms172

1)ST

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker

10) Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)

I'm probably just having an off day but could you give an example as to how Bart/peter's ability would work for clarification

OOH! I like the new version very much :D

I luv how Sideshow Bob is the independent... always loved the episodes when he tried to kill Bart *very heart-touching ;) *

Gosh! We only need one more person! But no one's signing up... <_<

I'm probably just having an off day but could you give an example as to how Bart/peter's ability would work for clarification

ok sure

let's say they send in killing and who they want dead and then i a randomly select a name of someone who can kill(Maggie) then Maggie would kill that person if it succeeded

the manipulated person will be told that they got manipulated but not who did it

if it fails the manipulated person finds out who did it (name and role)

OOH! I like the new version very much :D

I luv how Sideshow Bob is the independent... always loved the episodes when he tried to kill Bart *very heart-touching ;) *

Gosh! We only need one more person! But no one's signing up... <_<

I know!! Smart Lisa!! "Feet....killing....we need to go save Bart!"

ok.....

Let me adjust to the new rules...