BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jumper Mafia

unreality

I seriously doubt a "win condition" would be met that easily and so soon. Kat, stop sounding so Paladinish. We all know you never get goodie roles. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Guys, I'm not, don't waste your breath (I know, its amazing, I'm good :o) I'm just...I dunno, I feel like DMS isn't telling the truth...GAH so confuzzled :wacko: I'm gonna withold my vote for now, I'm just not thinking straight (at least my death in FFB lets me focus on this)

<(^-^)>

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh, I'm stuck between Woon and Itachi. I'm trying very hard not to bandwagon, but the two sides of people who voted for Woon and Itachi both wrote some pretty strong reasons (although some are a bit ambiguous... :huh: ) Guess I'll just wait and see what happens B))

Excuese me, what is the so called strong reason that against me. All the post just said I am suspicious; my denfense is suspicious, blah blah blah. You call this strong???!!!

*Fainted*

1) Reaymond - voting for Itachi

2) Kathleen - voting for Itachi

3) star_tiger

4) Frost - voting for Itachi

5) Brandonb - voting for woon

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student - voting for Prince_Marth85

8) Foolonthehill - voting for crazypainter

9) Puzzlegirl - voting for Itachi

10) Itachi-san - voting for Prince_Marth85

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter - voting for Prince_Marth85

13) Mekal - DEAD [?] Killed by the Paladins

14) dms172 - voting for Prince_Marth85

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

17) taliesin - DEAD [Paramedic] Lynched

I cant help but feel like the prince marth thing is a set up. dms rolled over too easy and gave up info before there really was a need.

And I really dont want to kill another jumper by mistake. On my maybe list is...woon, prince, and dms.

There are still 5 or 6 baddies out there. And we dont know who Mekal was or do we? It really is assumption that he was

a jumper since we have no list of each other's abilities.

"A bit confused by CP seemingly accepting woon's explanation in post #232 and then voting for him in #237. You implicated dms (who currently falls firmly on one side of the fence or the other) but voted for woon. A bit odd, no?" edit..-foolonthehill

I just asked him a question and wanted an answer. Which I did gat.. and helped with another part of the puzzle. Questioning is not implicating last time I checked. Arent you reacting a bit strongly? If I implicate someone then I will just say it right out once I have solid evidence.

edit..changed vote

Edited by crazypainter

here i'll give you a reason why i'm innocent

My name never came up as a probably before i went after Prince, so you know there was no threat to my life

and no baddie would go after so in the open and be suspicious if the have no reason to right? :)

also CP i've decide you're good and if the time comes up i won't vote for you

Edited by dms172

Nobody PMed any location for the day post, so I did some googling around :P

potential lynch locations:

Patagonia:

- http://bp0.blogger.com/_i8Y_UJwARtY/RxoqiW...0-h/fitzroy.jpg

- http://bp0.blogger.com/_i8Y_UJwARtY/RxoqDW...-h/pain_jez.jpg

Banaue Rice Terraces in the Ifugao mountains, Philippines

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pana_Ba...ce_Terraces.JPG

Sigiriya, Sri Lanka

- http://wayneandmorgan.com/Rock%20fortress.jpg

- http://livingheritage.org/pix/sigiriya-ple...e-garden500.jpg

- http://sigiriya.org/html/rock_steps.htm

Dos Ojos underground river (flooded cave) in Mexico

- http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/232171...36270a6.jpg?v=0

- http://www.mayanaquadive.com/images/dosojos.jpg

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Entrance_to_Dos_Ojos.JPG

edit: vote for the one you want ;D

Edited by unreality

here i'll give you a reason why i'm innocent

My name never came up as a probably before i went after Prince, so you know there was no threat to my life

and no baddie would go after so in the open and be suspicious if the have no reason to right? :)

also CP i've decide you're good and if the time comes up i won't vote for you

I'm sorry if I'm a bit hesitant to jump on board with your voting request. You could have a valid reason for making the vote, but I don't see why you needed to phrase your request the way that you did. Like Kat pointed out, it seems very much like the sort of voting required by the old QAs in former Mafia games on this forum (sorry unreality for bringing up a different game, but it's the best analogy I can come up with and it's what I immediately thought of because I used a similar tactic (if more subtly) in another game. :o ) They needed to lynch a particular person on a particular day or they would all die, so it was necessary to convince the others that the target was bad. That was my initial thought when I read your first post on the matter. If your information was genuine, you could have tried to find a more casual way of presenting it. I think that it would have worked a lot better to find some reason (no matter how tenuous) for voting for him and trying to get people to join on gradually. Then he might not have even noticed you focusing on him (if he shows up at all; so far he hasn't really contributed to this thread so far as I can remember. <_< )

I asked earlier about why woon keeps ending up on the hot seat (not that it particularly hot right now) and JS said he'd get back to me, but never did because the discussion went back to itachi and Bb (and now PM) and itachi has never really given his reasons for thinking that woon was bad. He also hasn't really provided that much evidence as to his innocence (except to "claim" some role that I am currently missing right now; apparently my brain is going through a dense period right now. :wacko: ) That being said, I think I'll vote for itachi; at least until I hear an explanation for his pressure on woon.

3) star_tiger

4) Frost - voting for Itachi

6) Dawh - voting for Itachi

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

BTW unreality, I don't suppose that we are restricted to the places that you have offered for the lynch... :P

Well, a lot has happened in the short time that I was gone. Considering that there is more substantial evidence suggesting Prince Marth is a baddie, I'm changing my vote to him. Come to think of it, he's laid pretty low so far this game, hasn't he? Anyway, if we're wrong and he's a Jumper, we can always just kill dms tomorrow. Besides, I never actually had proof that Itachi was bad, he just seemed suspicious to me for specific reasons, which I'm starting to doubt now.

3) star_tiger

4) Frost - voting for Prince_Marth85

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

Edit: added dawh's vote

Edited by Frost

I have to go to sleep and I don't want to be marked as inactive. So I'm voting for the one who seems to be the most suspicious one in my mind...

3) star_tiger

11) Frozen_in_fire - voting for Itachi

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

Edit: added dawh's vote

I dunno about dms yet. He really did just kinda throw out a "just trust me" statement. Usually, if I have a discovery role, I tend to hold on to my info until I can get enough to make a difference and to prove myself. dms seems like he could be running the QA strategy (as Dawh suggested earlier). I'm not totally sure what to make of it, but then again, aside from woon, Marth seems to be as likely a candidate as any <_< .

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb - voting for Prince_Marth85

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

ya i tried to be gentle on the subject but people were to busy lynching Itachi and i wanted take the baddie out before he does anything more

also what a QA? :huh:

re:also thanks for your support frost :D

Quarky Agent. An old group back in the beginning of Mafia III... if they failed their primary objective, their second objective would be to kill a certain player...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

I dunno about dms yet. He really did just kinda throw out a "just trust me" statement. Usually, if I have a discovery role, I tend to hold on to my info until I can get enough to make a difference and to prove myself. dms seems like he could be running the QA strategy (as Dawh suggested earlier). I'm not totally sure what to make of it, but then again, aside from woon, Marth seems to be as likely a candidate as any <_< .

actually i'm very sure about my info because if only one person visited the mekal and the person who killed mekal was a paladin that makes it a 100% chance he's a paladin or got manipulated(i just thought of this), but i think the first one fitshis lack of defence and he's just letting his friend's defend him

Well, this vote has definitely taken an interesting turn and it looks as though I am going to help cement it.

3) star_tiger

9) Puzzlegirl - voting for Prince_Marth85

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

2) Kathleen - voting for Prince_Marth85

3) star_tiger

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

*Sigh* ok, I'll listen to dms, but if this ends badly, I'm not taking any blame. I was a bit suspicious of Marth, seeing as he's so quiet (I know you're not very busy, you're ALWAYS on msn <_<), and the majority is shifting, I won't hinder it. Gawd, I'm looking at my posts and they seem to sound more and more baddie-ish :unsure: I can promise you I'm not though.

<(^-^)>

Wow... What in the world is this vendetta you suddenly have against me DMS? I start working on my night post for FF battle and have to do cleanup at work and come back to this? The way you suddenly started pressing hard against me and the others are following suit... just wow. Though I do not blame you, you had good reason to believe that I am a baddie.

Let it be known that I did take action against Mekal last night, I made a "discovery" about his vagabond role :) . Please jumpers, let your worries about last night rest. In the mean time... please get your votes off me. :P

Well, there's one thing that I don't get. dms said that Marth was the only one that took action against Mekal last night. But I thought the Paladins attacked as a group like the Mafia? DMS, can you see all the night actions for everyone? Or just the actions of the person that you choose? Your observation isn't quite adding up to me. As for Marth, I think I get what you are trying to say... I may change my vote for you depending on dms's answer

also. we are forgetting about my sweet vote for the wave in arizona. I did send it in a while ago. Sorry you didnt get it Unreality.

I would post one of my photos but the den wont accept it. Its like bweing on mushrooms only sober!

Well, there's one thing that I don't get. dms said that Marth was the only one that took action against Mekal last night. But I thought the Paladins attacked as a group like the Mafia? DMS, can you see all the night actions for everyone? Or just the actions of the person that you choose? Your observation isn't quite adding up to me. As for Marth, I think I get what you are trying to say... I may change my vote for you depending on dms's answer

actually the way unreality said it. a paladin is randomly selected and he attacks