BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
Sign in to follow this  

Final Fantasy Battle

239 posts in this topic

I've already got plans for FFB2 in the work. But it won't be until after Jumper at the very least.

:mad: WHAT!!! <_< i was killed :angry: by a dead :mad: man. <_<

*Coughcough* WOman, technically ;) I was cloud, and last time I checked I was a girl :P Aw don't take it badly, it was a fun game right? :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: Btw, Cloud is AWESOME! I wikipedia-ed him, and I totally love his hair B))

Edited by Kathleen

just a thought. maybe i could come back to life in the second game, so i can kill cloud :lol:

Uhh...No <_< Sephiroth won't be in the next one. I have other ideas :ph34r:

just a thought. maybe i could come back to life in the second game, so i can kill cloud :lol:

:P

<(^-^)>

OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST POST EVER!!! *dramaticness* luv the pics, not to mention the fact that Kat came back alive and killed off dms :P The second best death would be murdered by your arch-enemy who came back alive after he got poisoned and died, the first being dramatic suicide :D

I've already got plans for FFB2 in the work. But it won't be until after Jumper at the very least.

OOH, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out of classroom, and runs happily around school 5 times, knocking over principal in the process*

OH, I hope I get another evil character...the Angel of Death was definitely fun to play, especially when I killed off Lime and CP... *evil laugh*

Well hooray the innocents win so I can reveal I was Shadow :DB)) I was a ninja :ph34r:

Yeah, a ninja who had it out for me! You comprimised my life with your poison <_< Don't think I'll forget it :ph34r:

<(^-^)>

Wow in 2 mafias I have won 2 because I was innocent both times and I was a ninja in this mafia :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If you'd like to pre-sign up for Final Fantasy Battle 2, send me a PM. It'll be at least after Jumper and Heroes Hybrid.