BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I keep hearing about things like this, and I am starting to think that they are linked. This thread is meant to be a disscussion about these things.

Some know about it and are worried.

Some know about it and think it is nonsense.

But the magority of people have not heard about it at all.

I am just learning about it.

Please write whatever you know about this and anything you think is realated.

Also, to clarify, Obama is NOT the anti-christ?!?

11 answers to this question

-With the one world gov:

we should have different places and countrys because there is trading and no learning about foreighn countrys!!! :P Plus - what if it was a bad ruler!!?!??!

-real id?? huh??

-anti - christ. whats the big deal - is it against or for them??

either way:

i didn't hear about these so these are first reactions

Ok, as for the Real I.D.

Real I.D.-

A computer Chip inserted in the wrist. By 2017, accoring to a bill George W. Bush signed, everyone will have to have one to buy or sell. Some people think this is the "mark of the beast" as fortold in the "Book of Revalation" in the bible.

This chip will contain your entire life history, and so forth. A newspaper article said " Your life will be so easy, like the Nazi's Tattoo for the Jews, execpt we can tell who you are from far off distances." Now, if anything makes me suspicious, it's that!

Edited by CuteSparklezGirl

Ok, as for the Real I.D.

Real I.D.-

A computer Chip inserted in the wrist. By 2017, accoring to a bill George W. Bush signed, everyone will have to have one to buy or sell. Some people think this is the "mark of the beast" as fortold in the "Book of Revalation" in the bible.

This chip will contain your entire life history, and so forth. A newspaper article said " Your life will be so easy, like the Nazi's Tattoo for the Jews, execpt we can tell who you are from far off distances." Now, if anything makes me suspicious, it's that!

Just out of interest, will everyone apparently have to have one of these chips or just people in the U.S.A?

Edited by Violent pedestrian

Ok, as for the Real I.D.

Real I.D.-

You really are from La-La Land, aren't you? Why don't you verify your "facts" before you post this sort of nonsense here? G.W. has signed no such Bill and there has NEVER been any such Bill. You actually believe there's a law saying we all have to have a computer chip embedded in our wrists and this is being reported in the news? Unbelievable!

maybe she is mystical and knows stuff...............

It doesn't take a mystic to know what Bills Congress introduce and which ones the President signs. Please don't help in providing ridiculous misinformation on a public message board.

I keep hearing about things like this, and I am starting to think that they are linked. This thread is meant to be a disscussion about these things.

Some know about it and are worried.

Some know about it and think it is nonsense.

But the magority of people have not heard about it at all.

I am just learning about it.

Please write whatever you know about this and anything you think is realated.

Also, to clarify, Obama is NOT the anti-christ?!?

The Anti-Christ is a character central to a set of prophecies in the last book of the Christian Bible, called Revelations. This character is usually interpreted to be the son of Satan and the enemy of all Christians, whose attempt to conquer the world in the name of evil will lead to a final war between heaven and Hell (fought on Earth). These prophecies promises all faithful Christians a place in the army of Heaven and victory over evil, followed by eternal paradise. Belief that this prophecy has yet to be fulfilled is core to much of Christian faith, regardless of denomination, and those prone to hysterics often try to link modern events to the chain of events described in Revelations. They always have, and always will.

Interpretations of the true nature of these fantasic prophecies is quite different among most anyone who reads them. Atheists will decry Revelations as mad ramblings of men who took hallucinogenic mushrooms. Logical Christians might point out that the prophecies are all great metaphors intended as a warning against the spread of negative influences within civilization. Since the origin of the Christian faith, scholars have and will continue to spend their lives formulating new hypotheses on what they mean. Religious fundamentalists and bible literalists usually claim whatever translation they possess is the absolute truth, even though these translations are generations off from the source material and have been edited heavily by their Church authorities. Many of these interpretations focus on the definition of the Holy Land to be within the Middle East, and is one of the factors for Middle Eastern tensions.

Popular media often uses the idea of the Anti-christ for fiction: The Omen movies; countless television such as Charmed, Supernatural, Buffy/Angel that have a supernatural themel; the anime/manga Monster; and the Iron Maiden album "Number of the Beast" are a few that come to mind.

Furthermore, if you are familiar with fantasy fiction, then you may be familiar with how tricky the interpretation of prophecy can really be. And because these prophecies are believed by so many people around the world, you might come to understand why conflicts of interpretation lead to heightened political and social tension around the world.