BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

7 answers to this question

Okay, I could buy into it up through the 5th dimention...after that it just became ridiculously complex.

Edit: Well I just finished watching the whole thing. And all I have to say is that he only way this makes sense is if the 10th dimention IS God himself. In that case I absolutely believe it exists. :D

Edited by puzzlegirl

The video says that the tenth dimension is every possibility of how the universe was created. I belive that it's an insight to how we can bend the laws of space and time in order to choose different paths in our life. The tenth dimension is every begining to everything.

So the 10th dimension is...infinate infinities?? Whoa...thats a bit complex, I'm gonna have to say thats not true at all, I mean the whole "bending a dimension" thing just made no sense to me, if that does work you can't get past the third dimension. Maybe some people from the 6th dimention will come back and tell me I'm wrong, but until then, I'm gonna have to say no.

~Kat

Edited by Kathleen