BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to say

oke days?

Holy cr@p...you actually did it. PG you are A goddess for getting him to do that...not to mention other things ;)

It's copied and pasted :D

The last letter of the last word and the first letter of the first word are touching, no spaces.

That's an odd typo to make 100 times :)

Edited by Ploper

I will not post unless I have something meaningful to say.

Not quite 100... but will it do?

How so?

My father is an ex-marine... ever since my life has begun it's been the military way. He also served in Vietnam, so he can be a bit scary at times. A normal life... that was one of the few things i was ever allowed. On the streets of my neighborhood his nick name would be the God Father because of how scary he was. No one would dare cross my house........

tis a shame that i am going into the army soon...

Then again lets go back to our orginal topic. My life is not of importance and this is neither the time nor the place to discuss it. So what shall we talk about? PG made a good point on the Arizonian Civil War, and after all i do live in Arizona, which is very ironic.

Edited by Blade

My father is an ex-marine... ever since my life has begun it's been the military way. He also served in Vietnam, so he can be a bit scary at times. A normal life... that was one of the few things i was ever allowed. On the streets of my neighborhood his nick name would be the God Father because of how scary he was. No one would dare cross my house........

tis a shame that i am going into the army soon...

Then again lets go back to our orginal topic. My life is not of importance and this is neither the time nor the place to discuss it. So what shall we talk about? PG made a good point on the Arizonian Civil War, and after all i do live in Arizona, which is very ironic.

That was a very meaningful post, Blade...and very interesting to find out about your background. :)

Heehee! I made that junk up about Arizona just too be goofy because your profile says you live in AZ. :D

Well, Blade technically it was pertinent to this thread as your history deals with war. Maybe not you firsthand but still has a basis of war and portrays the sociological effects as well as the effects in child development.

That was a very meaningful post, Blade...and very interesting to find out about your background. :)

Heehee! I made that junk up about Arizona just too be goofy because your profile says you live in AZ. :D

When aren't you goofy? :P

i was trying to make it meaninful, although i was still kinda worried it wasn't meaninful enough.... and that you would yell at me :unsure:

Now that you said this though, tis very reasuring! =)

My past has not much of a meaning in a place like this, so thats why i kinda wondered if it had meaning or not... and you have taken a look at my profile. Hm, very thoughtful of you :blush:

Well, Blade technically it was pertinent to this thread as your history deals with war. Maybe not you firsthand but still has a basis of war and portrays the sociological effects as well as the effects in child development.

When aren't you goofy? :P

When I'm on the Thiest thread - then I'm just burning with passion for GOD!!! Except I do think that thread needs a little more Cowbell! :P

P.S. I've got a burning passion for you too Baby, so no need to be jealous of God. :wub:

Edit: Hey, where did the war disappear to? I think this thread may have run its course.

Edited by puzzlegirl

When I'm on the Thiest thread - then I'm just burning with passion for GOD!!! Except I do think that thread needs a little more Cowbell! :P

P.S. I've got a burning passion for you too Baby, so no need to be jealous of God. :wub:

Edit: Hey, where did the war disappear to? I think this thread may have run its course.

I think so....

and good to know I'm up there with God haha

That's why the Jedi are not allowed passion. As it leads to the Dark Side ;)

Very true... they are allowed little emotion at all because it creates conflict in themselves...... *sigh* such a lost art.... a shame

Hahahaha!!!! My favorite is Darth Maul... the guy with the 2 edged light saber... he is creepy looking! Hmmm, i wonder if i should be that for holloween and scare the little kids. They are always so scared when it comes to that night.