BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

First click on the "My Controls" link at the light blue bar above these posts.

Then, on the left panel under "Personal profile" there is a link that says "Edit Avatar Settings"

Upload it (make sure the file size is less that 50kb) and voila! You have an avatar. :)

Hope that helps

It does, thank you very much. Now everyone can see a T-rex stepping on a man.

Hey it's my thread, i can do whatever i want... and it doesnt matter if it is war or not

I think he was referring to his question, not the topics of our conversations...I could be very wrong too....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! you are to funny

I do try :)

I know. The Raptors in Jarasic Park used to scare the poo out of me.

I loved em, I halfway hoped they'd get the kids....yes I was a twisted child...

If we’re picking fights then you should make yours a Raptor, because right now my T-rex would annihilate your wussy tiger.

Hey now it's a fire tiger yo. lol...MUCH better than a regular tiger :D

Edit: Hence the 'lava' type liquid it's stepping into.

Edited by Impervious

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

...but that doesn't mean that I think all fighting is wrong!!

hmmm... World War III i am guessing.... lol go for it guys!

and PG, there has to be a little war in you... ;)

hmmm... World War III i am guessing.... lol go for it guys!

and PG, there has to be a little war in you... ;)

Of course there is! Don't you all know by now that I'm full of cr@p?! Now bring on the Gladiators!!

Rawr!!! you dont want to go against me! :P:D

Who said I was going to actually do the fighting? I'm the princess in the royal box seats watching and cheering as you fellas flog each other and get attacked by lions. Oh wait, isn't that what the Romans did to the early Christians? Nevermind! -_-

Who said I was going to actually do the fighting? I'm the princess in the royal box seats watching and cheering as you fellas flog each other and get attacked by lions. Oh wait, isn't that what the Romans did to the early Christians? Nevermind! -_-

*throws a spear at you*

come on little girly!!! :lol:

Hmm i once saw a guy get flogged on the street...some sort of gang fight so instead of intervening (didn't want to die), I looked at my friend and said hey that guy's getting flogged...he looked and me and said, no, he's just getting his @$$ kicked

Hmm i once saw a guy get flogged on the street...some sort of gang fight so instead of intervening (didn't want to die), I looked at my friend and said hey that guy's getting flogged...he looked and me and said, no, he's just getting his @$$ kicked

ahahahaha!!!... wait, i dont get it B))

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if you're serious or not .....

LOL!!!! i can just imagine that!

no i am not serious, just sarcasim

hahaha... i'm sitting here trying to figure out if you're serious or not... HA!!!! thats the highlight of my day!

And i changed my signiture!!!! =D

Edited by Blade

LOL!!!! i can just imagine that!

no i am not serious, just sarcasim

hahaha... i'm sitting here trying to figure out if you're serious or not... HA!!!! thats the highlight of my day!

And i changed my signiture!!!! =D

Glad after only a few days of being here I can amuse you so much. :D

Blade - quit posting nonsence crap just to raise you post total! Good grief, Dude, you're spamming the entire forum with absolutely nothing of value to say. Now go up to the chalkboard and write "I will not post unless I have something meaningful to say" 100 times. Perhaps that will wear the lightening out of your fingers!

Blade - quit posting nonsence crap just to raise you post total! Good grief, Dude, you're spamming the entire forum with absolutely nothing of value to say. Now go up to the chalkboard and write "I will not post unless I have something meaningful to say" 100 times. Perhaps that will wear the lightening out of your fingers!

Haha

Anyway, war...yep it's inevitable. :)

Anyway, war...yep it's inevitable. :)

All I have left to say is...

"War!

huh! Good God, Y'all!

What is it good for?

Absolutely Nuthin'!

Say it again!"

B))

Edit: Oops, I think I just posted nonsense crap. Sorry!

Edited by puzzlegirl

All I have left to say is...

"War!

huh! Good God, Y'all!

What is it good for?

Absolutely Nuthin'!

Say it again!"

B))

Edit: Oops, I think I just posted nonsense crap. Sorry!

I was about to post that same thing but figured you'd rip on me for it :D

I will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to sayI will not post unless I have something meaningful to say

oke days?