BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

You are walking on a glacier and just inches below the surface of the ice you notice a frozen person. This person has been perfectly preserved. After looking at the person for a moment you realize who it is, even though you have never seen the person, you are sure of the persons identity. Who is it? and How do you know?

questions are welcome.

Edited by Canonbomber

9 answers to this question

my guess is its my own reflection therefore i would nto be seeing a person frozen beneath i would be seeing myself... or if i was blonde i would be thinking i had an unknown identical twin who was trapped

You are walking on a glacier and just inches below the surface of the ice you notice a frozen person. This person has been perfectly preserved. After looking at the person for a moment you realize who it is, even though you have never seen the person, you are sure of the persons identity. Who is it? and How do you know?

questions are welcome.

my guess is its my own reflection therefore i would nto be seeing a person frozen beneath i would be seeing myself... or if i was blonde i would be thinking i had an unknown identical twin who was trapped

You see your own reflection all the time. This is someone you've never seen before.

You see your own reflection all the time. This is someone you've never seen before.

not necessarily it may be possible that one has not encountered mirrors or anything reflective... one could even be blind although that would mean they wouldnt see anything period.... lol

Quite sure that this has already been posted...search next time please.

sorry about that. I did search a bit and couldn't get it to work so I went ahead and posted it. Now I see the error of my ways. Hopefully some folks didn't see it last time. besides, the answer was given in the question last time. Much to easy.

questions are welcome.

One of my favorites, haven't heard it for years.

The person under the ice is Adam, and you know this because he does not have a belly button.

maybe it was Eve of Eden as she had some green leaves for a bikini.

questions are welcome.