BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey, BrainDen Powers that Be... from the info you have available to you, what do you suppose is the ratio Men:Women of the members of this fine site??

Edited by puzzlegirl

12 answers to this question

as per information given by users of this forum:

419 male

278 female

wow, nearly 40%! that's far more of us girlies than I thought there would be. Cool.

btw, you can search for members as well selecting male/female

you learn something new every day!

Thanks!

And about the Harem...

I suppose if the Sultan is uber-rich and doesn't mind my husband tagging along. :)

wow, nearly 40%! that's far more of us girlies than I thought there would be. Cool.

you learn something new every day!

Thanks!

And about the Harem...

I suppose if the Sultan is uber-rich and doesn't mind my husband tagging along. :)

AhAAAAA, No bodacious blossom of mine will be allowed to join a harem. You know I forbid it! ;)

Edited by akaslickster

Yeah, there's over 8,000 people regirstered on here and less than 1,000 even specified a gender. Not very accurate data. :D

Edited by Frost

Yeah, there's over 8,000 people regirstered on here and less than 1,000 even specified a gender. Not very accurate data. :D
perhaps they havent made up their mind.....

- wld be gr8 to have a map and pie representation of those registered - or to see some really cool/interesting data on things like join periods/growth/age/xtra topic info like fastest grown/slowest etc - possibly tooo much info - dunno!

There is a reason why people do not identify or show their gender. Who gives a cr**. If they are cool people, it should not matter. This is evidently not a place to meet your Mr./Mrs. Right. I am just elated to meet and communicate with the elite people which have been a blessing to this entire experience. A friend in need ..........indeed. Peace.

perhaps they havent made up their mind.....

:lol: lol :lol: What's your business with other people's gender in a brain teasers forum? :lol: And if among 8000 people more than 7000 has not specified, then... hmm...and if all of them have not made up their mind then again...hmm...if it was really the case then you probably won't be in a position to celebrate your gender today. :P:D :D

from the way most people type (and usernames) i would say the ratio is probably more in favor of guys, though i'm sure some of those that i think are guys/girls are really the opposite.