BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

23 answers to this question

aw, I thought I had it for a second, but one doesn't fit. Anyway, here was my first thought:

A cone of some sort- from the top the point looks like a period, from the side the cone looks like an upside-down V, and from the bottom it's a circle or an O. I'm not sure about the U part.

So they're living in an ice-cream cone? ;)

:o

aw, I thought I had it for a second, but one doesn't fit. Anyway, here was my first thought:

A cone of some sort- from the top the point looks like a period, from the side the cone looks like an upside-down V, and from the bottom it's a circle or an O. I'm not sure about the U part.

So they're living in an ice-cream cone? ;)

:o

You're on the right track...good work!

Different planes intersecting a cone? Any of those shapes can be made by slicing a cone (as well as an ellipse and possibly/probably some other shapes as well).

Different planes intersecting a cone? Any of those shapes can be made by slicing a cone (as well as an ellipse and possibly/probably some other shapes as well).

Yep, basically, cuz...

...therefore they are two-dimensional. In this riddle, they live in two-dimensional planes that are intersecting a cone. If we put the cone on a table, then:

Snap lives in a plane parallel to the table.

Crackle lives in a plane perpendicular to the table but not through the tip.

Pop lives in a plane perpendicular to the table and through the tip.

Tony the Tiger lives in a plane that is Tangent to the Tip.

Mmm...cereal and milk!

OVUlation, it's a period. They live in a uterus. It is a part of the female vagin@
highly rated answer and here is my supportive thinking....

SNAP .... Snap decision (to have sex)

CRACKLE ... actually that's a silent R - it seemed like a laugh at the time

POP .... Out pops a baby!

Everyone knows they do not live in a cone - nice concept Yoruichi-san

Yep, basically, cuz...

Mmm...cereal and milk!

...therefore they are two-dimensional. In this riddle, they live in two-dimensional planes that are intersecting a cone. If we put the cone on a table, then:

Snap lives in a plane parallel to the table.

Crackle lives in a plane perpendicular to the table but not through the tip.

Pop lives in a plane perpendicular to the table and through the tip.

Tony the Tiger lives in a plane that is Tangent to the Tip.

So the characters had nothing to do with it. I'm getting so tired of these crap puzzle. There was one, wasn't even possible. I mean come on. Y'all started off with real good puzzles.

So the characters had nothing to do with it. I'm getting so tired of these crap puzzle. There was one, wasn't even possible. I mean come on. Y'all started off with real good puzzles.
That's not much of a contribution - some pzls don't hit the spot - many many more do. This was fine, just yo were sniffing at the red herring it seems (as was I)

No need to snap, Cackle - pop off to another part of the forum and enjoy the ones you like - and add some too if you like - OH! and pls read the bit up the top, there's a bit in there about etiquette .... Other thatn that.. Hi and welcome to the den!

That's not much of a contribution - some pzls don't hit the spot - many many more do. This was fine, just yo were sniffing at the red herring it seems (as was I)

No need to snap, Cackle - pop off to another part of the forum and enjoy the ones you like - and add some too if you like - OH! and pls read the bit up the top, there's a bit in there about etiquette .... Other thatn that.. Hi and welcome to the den!

I'm sorry...it wasn't suppose to be a red herring. It was suppose to be a hint...like I could of used some random names like Billy, Larry, and Joe or person 1, person 2, person 3 or something. I chose to use Snap, Crackle, and Pop because they are well-known cartoon characters, and the fact that they are cartoon characters was suppose to be a hint.

I was trying to come up with something unconventional...I mean there are lots of "who am I" riddles and number patterns and stuff and a lot of them are really good, but I was hoping to create something new and original (plus that guarantees it hasn't been posted before...). Sorry if you don't like it. Hope you'll like my next one better...

I'm sorry...it wasn't suppose to be a red herring. It was suppose to be a hint...like I could of used some random names like Billy, Larry, and Joe or person 1, person 2, person 3 or something. I chose to use Snap, Crackle, and Pop because they are well-known cartoon characters, and the fact that they are cartoon characters was suppose to be a hint.

I was trying to come up with something unconventional...I mean there are lots of "who am I" riddles and number patterns and stuff and a lot of them are really good, but I was hoping to create something new and original (plus that guarantees it hasn't been posted before...). Sorry if you don't like it. Hope you'll like my next one better...

Hey - I liked it, the red herring was the cartoon capers and the smell of breakfast ( they love their herring in Netherlands). Reminded me of my little uns eating them - so just a little side tracked. Actually I had no focus on this one - it just would not lead me anywhere!

Nothing wrong with a little misleading, or originality - better a post that is difficult than a repeat!

Hey - I liked it, the red herring was the cartoon capers and the smell of breakfast ( they love their herring in Netherlands). Reminded me of my little uns eating them - so just a little side tracked. Actually I had no focus on this one - it just would not lead me anywhere!

Nothing wrong with a little misleading, or originality - better a post that is difficult than a repeat!

Thanks, and sorry, the last paragraph of that post wasn't really meant for you...I was just to lazy/pressed for time to post two separate replies. I like the originality of your scoresheet posts as well! :)