BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

4 answers to this question

My Dad

he missed a lot of school due to health problems and was one of the first to have a double hip replacement. He furthered his education by reading while absent from school and wrote beautifully - hand writing and composition. he also had a good memory and a kind word to all and, hundreds of expressions too. He won a medal in the WWII as a warden. Never took a bit of notice of disparaging remarks as he limped down the street

My Aunt was similar though she enjoyed better if not perfect health

Other than my dad, no one i have met has actually been an inspiration or mentor - though i have met the odd tormentor.

Would not idolise someone I haven't met.

I really don't have an idol. My best friend would be a candidate, he never did me wrong. He has very few vices. How about Chuck Norris. Should he be my idol?

he can be.. if you want him to be :P:lol:

My idol is my Uncle Gavin.

he has had a hard life, he was in foster care since 7 years old, his mom is a drug addict and his dad didn't want him.

my mom took him in for a while but couldn't keep him.. it broke her heart.

but he turned out fine.. he is 20 now and lives in Fort Collins, Colorado, has a great job, and a great life.

he has done drugs and drank, but always told me it was a big mistake, and if he could he would go back and not do it.

and he has always been there for me.

Okay, my idol is still nonexistent. I may admire many people for many things they were in the past. I guess if you had no idol all your life, then it was never important in the 1st place. How about a favorite legend like Neil Young? Jeff Beck? Jimmy Page? and bless John Lennon and Bonham. Amen.