BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm curious to see who likes which soda better, coke or pepsi. Personally, i like coke better, I think pepsi tastes too watery, though I don't really care for either that much. If you have a reason for your favorite, please post it.

No something to do with Israel attacking Muslims and stuff when they were there first... Coke supports it or something, and my friend doesn't, so yea. Lemon soda is sweet? Come to think of it, why the heck is lemonade sweet?

Edited by NickFleming

lemonade is sweet because they add lots and lots of sugar.

my 2 cents on the issue. i prefer coke over pepsi but diet pepsi over diet coke. and grape crush over all

..... LEMONS ARE MEANT TO BE SOUR. And I hate it when a company is rivaled with itself. For instance, did you know that Ruffles Potato chips is owned by Frito-lay?

Edited by NickFleming

No something to do with Israel attacking Muslims and stuff when they were there first... Coke supports it or something, and my friend doesn't, so yea. Lemon soda is sweet? Come to think of it, why the heck is lemonade sweet?

When I went to Israel, absolutely no Jewish stores/restaurants sold Pepsi products. All of the Arabic places did. I went to a lot of Arabic restaurants. I especially hate Coke out of a can/bottle, but I'll drink it. I am a Pepsi snob. :D

PS...My Israel trip was like 12 years ago. Things may have changed.