BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

"scr lk" is a technical abbreviation for "apocalypse". Remember, what's more important, your curiosity or the future of the world? Don't do it!

i thought it ment scroll lock

mine says fast forward

you should go to knoxskorner.com, or youtube.com and look for the video called "in 3 minutes"

it'll show you what some people would do when death is near

Edited by Ploper

i thought it ment scroll lock
Common mistake. They did it that way because most people don't see any reason why they should press a key that just locks scrolls. But if it said "apocalypse" everyone would want to know what happens if they press it. Can't be too careful about that kind of thing.

Hmmm .. interesting ... I think I would hijack a space-craft from NASA and go to the space-station with my girl :P I guess the space-station would still be orbiting even after the end of the earth - :P

Hmmm .. interesting ... I think I would hijack a space-craft from NASA and go to the space-station with my girl :P I guess the space-station would still be orbiting even after the end of the earth - :P

yeah, beacause it's so simple to launch a space-craft by yourself...and NASAs security is pretty shabby. :P

yeah, beacause it's so simple to launch a space-craft by yourself...and NASAs security is pretty shabby. :P

This is a game and we are assuming and wishing what we would like to do ;) Possible or not, that is something else

This is a game and we are assuming and wishing what we would like to do ;) Possible or not, that is something else

I'm sure the NASA people, and the president would be on all the spaceships before they even tell the public about the "end of the world". I'm afraid there will be no space ships left :(