BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Q:How do you kill a blonde?

A:Give the blonde a knife and ask them "Who's Special"...they'll take there hand and shove it to their chest/heart saying, "Meeee!!!!" :lol:

Alright, so try to follow along with this "blonde" conversation.

Person 1(not blonde): How do you keep a blonde in suspense?

Person2(actually a brunette <_< , but can account 4 a blonde...a lot.) :lol: :I don't know

Person 1: I'll tell you later.

Person 2: Nooo!! Tell me now...Please!!

:lol::P

C y'all

I have nothing against blondes.

Edited by 4wheelchick

17 answers to this question

Q:How do you kill a blonde?

A:Give the blonde a knife and ask them "Who's Special"...they'll take there hand and shove it to their chest/heart saying, "Meeee!!!!" :lol:

C y'all

I have nothing against blondes.

i would use a gun myself.....the knife thing, you didnt really kill the blond, she killed herself

A Blonde joke

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde were all about to be executed so the guard comes in and gets the brunette and gets her ready to be shot. The guard says "Ready, Aim" but the brunette yells "Earthquake" so all the gaurds get down while she escapes. So the gaurd gets the redhead and prepares her to be shot. The guard says "Ready, Aim" but the redhead yells "tornado" and the gaurds duck and the redhead escapes. Then the blonde gets the idea, so then the gaurd goes and gets the blonde and gets her ready to be shot. The gaurd yells "Ready, Aim" and the blonde yells "fire!"

Funny!

ohhhhhhh...i get it....

wow im slow. :blink:

^^ haha, thats funny. i dont think ive heard that before, and i know a LOT of these.

The 710 one or my one?

Edited by Shortdude3000

Off a road in the middle of the desert, a blonde is found dead by a detective and his apprentice. The detective looks around for a moment before turning to his apprentice. "Alright, first things first. How do you suppose she died?"

"Well from the looks of it, dehydration."

"Excellent. And why was she dehydrated?"

"She brought only this one cup of bottled water, of which she probably drank right as she stepped foot in the desert."

"Superb. And now for the part I can't figure out. Why is there a car door on top of her?"

"Oh, that's easy sir. So she could roll down the window if she got too hot."