Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There are three Crimson boys Dan, Mark, and Matt. Now they get really crazy when they play outside. One winter they were throwing snowballs at each other and one of the brothers threw a snowball a little too hard and hit Mr. Fagans house and broke a window! Now the three boys didn't want to tell Mr. Fagan who threw the snowball so Mr. Fagan threated that he would tell the boys mother and get them all in trouble.

Later that day Mr. Fagan found a note on his door that read: " You want to know who broke your window, ?Crimson"

Mr. Fagan knew right away who broke the window!

Who broke the window?

?Crimson= question Mark Crimson

Posted · Report post

There are three Crimson boys Dan, Mark, and Matt. Now they get really crazy when they play outside. One winter they were throwing snowballs at each other and one of the brothers threw a snowball a little too hard and hit Mr. Fagans house and broke a window! Now the three boys didn't want to tell Mr. Fagan who threw the snowball so Mr. Fagan threated that he would tell the boys mother and get them all in trouble.

Later that day Mr. Fagan found a note on his door that read: " You want to know who broke your window, ?Crimson"

Mr. Fagan knew right away who broke the window!

Who broke the window?

?Crimson= question Mark Crimson

questionMark Crimson

Posted · Report post

good one ...

i had to see the spoiler :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey , someone has to teach you punctuation lessons man.

I am just joking

;) .A good one this was. :)
Edited by grey cells

Posted · Report post

I know that there is a lot of local meanings to words around the world, but what is a "crimson" boys ? was it their family name or colour of their dress or they belonged to a group? Please make the puzzle clearer, if possible. Thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

I know that there is a lot of local meanings to words around the world, but what is a "crimson" boys ? was it their family name or colour of their dress or they belonged to a group? Please make the puzzle clearer, if possible. Thanks

I think Dan0mac13 meant the word "CRIMSON" to be their surname. :)

Edited by grey cells

Posted · Report post

Please don`t mention crimson dresses to my mother, :huh:

?question Mark