BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I've been playing this riddle/puzzle game on the iPhone called Triple Entendre. This is puzzle #11 I'll try to describe the puzzle, because i don't know how to post it the picture from the iphone. There are six words arranged in a random order on the screen and each word is in a different color. They are as follows:

"Romeo" (written in Red)

"Yankee" (written in Yellow)

"Victor" (written in Violet)

"Golf" (written in Green)

"Oscar" (written in Orange)

"India" (written in Blue)

4 answers to this question

Is there a question?

All of the words are part of the NATO phonetic alphabet. Are you sure India is in blue? All of the other colors have the same first letter as the word. Those are all rainbow colors so is it possible that India is in violet? That would mean blue is missing from the list. If blue is the color, I think Bravo would be the word used. That's assuming that that is what is being asked for. I don't see any question marks or instructions so. . .

Is there a question?

All of the words are part of the NATO phonetic alphabet. Are you sure India is in blue? All of the other colors have the same first letter as the word. Those are all rainbow colors so is it possible that India is in violet? That would mean blue is missing from the list. If blue is the color, I think Bravo would be the word used. That's assuming that that is what is being asked for. I don't see any question marks or instructions so. . .

India is written in indigo.