BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Each of these things are related somehow. Can you work it out? This could be one of the hardest puzzles I've made, so good luck. if you can solve this, you are ever making a lucky guess, incredibly smart, or this puzzle is just way to easy.

• Sofia, BULGARIA
  • A dead Egyptian
  • Jorge Garcia
  • night at the roxbury
  • Transformer 3
  • Earth
  • Anastacia
  • Warner Baxter
  • The Trung sisters
  • Washington, USA
  • Digital Illusions CE
  • Electronic Arts
  • Jb Hi-Fi
  • Darwin, Australia
  • Finding Nemo
  • AI: Artificial Intelligence
  • Vodka
  • The Bible
  • Thoth
  • Tasmania, Australia
  • American football
  • Haste The Day

Part two of the puzzle is explaining why they are connected. sure you can guess the answer, but try explaining what a dead Egyptian has to do with JB Hi-Fi? or how the Bible has anything to do with Vodka? :P

Honestly, good luck. you will need it.

Lol, first of all Kitty, I really love the duct tape one! That'd be like saying "They're related to Perry the Platypus!".

Uh so no, I thought ...

They all have a quite interesting history, could that be it?

you have been the closet so far well done even though you where just guessing.

:P

your idea about history will be the best clue and answer to many of the items on the list.

1. the actors.

what do you know about the productions they have been in?

2. transformers

look for the red one. he's a little fat and chubby :P

3. A.I had some cool advertisement done, but who did it?

4. Digital Illusions CE and Electronic Arts built this series together

5. earth is more than a planet, it is also version 2

6. does anyone have a gps? you will need it to find this answer

7. the only vodka i like is....

8. if you had a time machine you could see their defeat and get bombed to hell :(

9. when you travel down south, take a campus for this answer

10. my TV isn't big enough

this should help

I've got a funny feeling this stuff is getting related to Russia..

I mean, Red Alert, AI, Vladivoskov Vodka (or smirnoff, which is related to Yakov Smirnoff)..

My guess is - It's all related to Russia one way or another!

Yet I don't see Finding Nemo (or Pixar for that matter) fitting in - except for the fact that it was founded 3 years before the wall came down.

But it's my best guess thus far.

what dose history record? the event that killed people or the date that they died?

just remember, this clue is only for a very small part of the riddle. but if you can work out the answer for one of the items, the answer will be the same for the rest :P

Edited by Dark Shadow

Lost?

Jorge Garcia's show, the status of some of Warner Baxter's movies, what happened to the Trung sisters in the end, many other connections.

[spoiler=at last :D]you my friend have not only stumbled apron a very very big clue but you have also looked at 3 things nobody has really looked at. if anything, i think you could just be the person to solve the list. well done. have a gold star :D

now, just dig a little deeper

Edited by Dark Shadow

The coordinates to Sofia Bulgaria include 42

In Lost, Jorge Garcia was obsessed with a series of numbers, including 42

In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Earth was a computer to come up with the question to go with the answer "42"

Warner Baxter was in the film "42nd Street"

The address in Finding Nemo was "42 Wallaby Way"

Darwin was bombed in 1942

Anastacia the singer is 42 years old

The reign of the Trung queens ended in 42 AD

42 Below is a kind of vodka

The Gutenberg Bible is also known as the 42 line Bible

or the B42

This would fit with MissKitten being close with "64".

I don't have the other connections, but is that it?

The coordinates to Sofia Bulgaria include 42

In Lost, Jorge Garcia was obsessed with a series of numbers, including 42

In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Earth was a computer to come up with the question to go with the answer "42"

Warner Baxter was in the film "42nd Street"

The address in Finding Nemo was "42 Wallaby Way"

Darwin was bombed in 1942

Anastacia the singer is 42 years old

The reign of the Trung queens ended in 42 AD

42 Below is a kind of vodka

The Gutenberg Bible is also known as the 42 line Bible

or the B42

This would fit with MissKitten being close with "64".

I don't have the other connections, but is that it?

Holy S*** your good. I knew you could do it. so, what about the rest? any ideas?

(p.s have another gold star :D)

oh, and another thing; how did you work it out? that's what i really want to know :)

Edited by Dark Shadow

And so in Post #42 of the category...

Basically, I just did a bunch of quick research. I assume this isn't cheating or anything because I think anyone who had gotten this puzzle based on pure knowledge alone would have been extremely impressive.

I compared your two hints - where you gave the category for each solution (ie "Jorge Garcia - Job") with the slightly cryptic riddles you gave a page or so later. That clued me into the fact that the Darwin entry had to do with the bombing. When I looked that up I noticed that the big one was in 1942. I don't remember if that was before or after I'd looked at the coordinates for Sofia. But either way, the two "42's" connected for me. That made me connect your clues about the "earth" with Hitchhiker's Guide. I did a few other internet searches, and when I saw that Warner Baxter had been in 42nd Street, I thought that must be it. I have to confess I wouldn't have known any of the others except for the Lost number and the Finding Nemo address, which even so I still confirmed over the internet.

When I have a chance I'll see if I can search out the rest of the connections.

Thanks. I registered on this forum so I could guess this riddle.

And so in Post #42 of the category...

Basically, I just did a bunch of quick research. I assume this isn't cheating or anything because I think anyone who had gotten this puzzle based on pure knowledge alone would have been extremely impressive.

I compared your two hints - where you gave the category for each solution (ie "Jorge Garcia - Job") with the slightly cryptic riddles you gave a page or so later. That clued me into the fact that the Darwin entry had to do with the bombing. When I looked that up I noticed that the big one was in 1942. I don't remember if that was before or after I'd looked at the coordinates for Sofia. But either way, the two "42's" connected for me. That made me connect your clues about the "earth" with Hitchhiker's Guide. I did a few other internet searches, and when I saw that Warner Baxter had been in 42nd Street, I thought that must be it. I have to confess I wouldn't have known any of the others except for the Lost number and the Finding Nemo address, which even so I still confirmed over the internet.

When I have a chance I'll see if I can search out the rest of the connections.

Thanks. I registered on this forum so I could guess this riddle.

you came onto this forum just for my riddle? this has got to be one of the happiest days of my life :D

and yes, researching the clues was the whole idea. you have done very very well mate.