BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

What can change shape, size, and color.

It can be as big as a planet, or small enough to fit on my desk.

It can travel from planet to planet or from city to city by itself.

If you look at it, you won't see it.

What is it?

• Answers 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think that, because he can let his body reflect different sorts of light, giving it different colours, he can also choose to not let his body reflect light at all, making him invisible.

I will disagree with that reasoning. A more likely reason would be similar to that of the fantasy creature of a displacer beast, where the appearance of the beast is located differently than where the beast is actually located.

The beast has size, shape and color, but, because his appearance is located elsewhere, if you look AT him you do not see him.

It's not a trick question is it? If Martin Manhunter is the closest answer thus far does that mean the answer is something fictional? Like a transformer or something, Mmm... Megan Foxx! Or is he the closest for other reasons and the fact that he is a fictional character is nothing less then irrelevant?

this answer is 99% right. its so close it is practically the right answer. I could say its the answer but i had another word in mind. Good luck

:D

Edited by Dark Shadow

Lol i love that answer, but i don't think it can be as big as a planet :P

now your all getting close. not the closest answers but still, i feel if you kinda combine your answers, you would get closer still.

Good luck.

btw, i hope you can solve it soon. i have another riddle i want to give you guys after this :D

...transformer?

i was looking for autobot but i guess thats close enought lol. i think someone else got it or said megan fox. not sure. but well done everyone.

What can change shape, size, and color.

transformers can transform duh... :P

It can be as big as a planet, or small enough to fit on my desk.

i have toy transformers on my desk at work lol. also, have you herd of Unicorn? he is a planet sized also, the home world of the transformers, Cybertron is also a transformer.

It can travel from planet to planet or from city to city by itself.

as seen in the 1st transformers movie, the transformers can turn into space pods to get from planet to planet (or just fly).

If you look at it, you won't see it.

i quote the transformers tag line "Transformers, More than meets the eye". if a transformer is in car mode, how will you know its a robot till it transforms? (not all transformers have the logo visible in car mode.)

What is it? a transformer. or autobot, or decepticon :P

Well done everyone